A little bit of TO offered for July

abbyndrewmom

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I think when we were talking about this before someone fromthe US who was going to be in TO this summer was wanting to get in on the deal. The lion King is being offered for the month of July for $145.00 a person w/hotel, restaurant, blue jays and some other things, w/o hotel the price is $105.00 a person. There is a new website I think called www.alittlebitoftoronto.com but I am not entirely sure on that.
I was able to book a Saturday night in July for my Mom and Dad (father's day present) with out a problem and they got 3rd row center seats so there seems to be alot of availabiltiy.

Allison

Could you give us the actual name of the company you dealt with or the link. The one above doesn't work for us. Mirvish only shows June as all sold out. We went in May for Lion King and would love to go in July for Mama Mia. Thanks in advance for any more info!

It was through Ticket King, but Mama Mia is closed for the summer so it is only the Lion King that is offered

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter