A little help please with tshirts

jekajekalynn

DIS Veteran
I am going to attempt to make my own Disney shirts this time. :eek: I know little to nothing about it though, I only know that I REALLY love some of the designs posted here. :thumbsup2

So here are some questions..

Do I need to get any kind of special printer ink? Also, whats the cheapest place to get printer ink? My HP jet printers ink cartridge costs almost 50 bucks.. :faint:

What kind of transfer paper do I get? Is there a cheap place to get it?

Where's a cheap place to get Tshirts, ESPECIALLY Plus sized?! I need to get an adult 3x tshirt as well.

TIA!!! :woohoo:

Hi, I don't design, but I do use the designs here a lot. Here's what I can do to answer your questions. I buy transfer paper at Walmart. It's relatively cheap, but lately I haven't been able to find any for dark T-shirts. There are several vendors on Ebay that sell iron on transfer paper. Just do a search and you should be able to find somone. As for T-shirts, try blanktshirts.com. I think that's the address. I found some really nice (plus size) T-shirts for our trip last September.

I can't really help you out on the print cartridge issue. DH just handles that for me. I get the designs ready to print, and he takes over. Someone else should be able to answer your questions.

Good luck and welcome to the addiction. Join us on the main thread and let us get to know you. We are really friendly, and love to have new people join us! Come on over!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter