A little more help for a Newbie please...

scrappinmom

WDW, DL & DLP - up next ???
We (my 23 & 18 yr old) daughters will be in Paris from may 28-June8. I am planning 2 days at DLP June 4 & 5 (or 6). I honestly would like more time, but that's all we have. My youngest daughter will have a wheelchair as she has ankolosing spondlytis and will require it. We will have a letter from her dr stating her condition and it's permanancy.

Things that are important to us: character meeting and attractions that are unique to DLP

I tried to call today for dining reservations, & I just think I'm a moron. I was only hold forever & then the line just went dead. I didn't call back as I realized it was 11am here so 8 hours later in Paris.

I am interested in the Inventions lunch & Auberge for the character experience, in addition both Remy & Agrabah interest me. Is it worth the only mediorce food for the characters? What I mean is would we be able to meet the fab 5 and a princess or two without? Also interested in Moana, my understanding is she has a meet & greet at the Studios. What about Pooh characters, are they anywhere to be found? Any characters unique to DLP or in different costumes than other Disney parks that we should focus on?

Which rides are the exact same as WDW? From what I can tell, Peter Pan, Small World and Big Thunder? While my favorite ride in all parks is Haunted Mansion and I am incredibly disappointed that Phantom manor will be closed I will have to plan another trip someday.

We are staying offsite so we will be taking the train from the 2nd Arr in Paris. This is purposeful as my youngest daughter will not want to move her medical supplies a bunch of times so we have a nice place to store her wheelchair, medications and other supplies while we are in Paris.

If we stay beyond park close, kinda meandering down mainstreet, does anyone have a guess as to the price of an Uber back to the 2nd? We will be tired & I'd rather not get on a train again.

Tickets, can I purchase a 2 day both park ticket and use it on NON consecutive days? I'd like to have a day inbetween our days if I can.

Thank you to all for your help

Beware the Vaiana photolocation is only open for a few moments at park opening. Go early if seeing her is important for you!

While it is true than the food at Inventions is not up to the standard of California Grill, the location is incredible and the interaction with the characters amazing. This is also the best buffet on property, and it includes a selection of sea-food. Did I mention the view of the castle? I would recommend you do not miss this opportunity. Just don't go there as if you have a reservation in a one-star Michelin restaurant!

By the way, the phone number for taking reservations is supposedly open 24/7. Sometimes you may encounter various glitches with their system, it happens for us even though we are calling from France with French numbers. Just call back and you should be able to make all the reservations you need!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!