A look back at all my VMK Room creations.

Imagineer_Tech

Always And Forever ~ illusionistic
Well time to share all my rooms that I could find pics of.

ndpv0z.jpg

Pirates Of The Caribbean. My best guest winner.

ibkg7l.jpg

My Gingerbread Contest Room which also won an honor. :)

2uzt737.jpg

Titan Mountain which had some of my most amazing detail using the slide.

331kb44.jpg

Where The Wild Things Are. My first room that created a whimsical setting and my first attempt at a creature.

27ywmtf.jpg

Davey Jones Undersea Maze. Was inspired after my POTC room. I loved this room it had a fun aspect to it.

2ljgc50.jpg

Caribbean Key. My waterpark room. I liked this room alot because I tried to make it look as much like a real waterpark as possible.

2v9p6a1.jpg

Toon Town Random Rush. The queue room to my first real attempt at a ride. I have no pictures of the actual ride rooms but ask anyone who was on it. :)

2zsa88p.jpg

Space Racers. One of my most confusing games. Ask Tink :rotfl2:

o6i8oj.jpg

illusionistic's Frozen Palace. An icecream shop with a disney inspired illusionistic spin on it.

2vtv8g5.jpg

People Mover Station. A spur of the moment creation that sparked interest.

2i7lge9.jpg

Carnival Quick. Created on the last day this room only saw an hour of standing but it was a tribute to all my rooms. Only a handful saw this room.

wbsxfn.jpg

Stitches Great Escape. My crowning room. When built I wasn't really looking at it as being big I just wanted to build the Stitch theather. That room took off and so many memories were made.

I loved all my rooms and will never forget them. Hope you enjoy this little look back of all my rooms and if your not crying right now like I am, you are amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!