A picture from your first Disney trip/vacation

Nope ....not sure I have one....if so in some really old album. It was 1957

My first trip was quite a long time ago, they were still working out the kinks in Photopass
9syxQ7B.jpg

Absolutely not!! There's no way I'm going to let anyone see a photo of me wearing 1975 fashions!!

These are both from our first trip in January of 1994! I was 3.5 and my brother was 6 months!

SCAN0062.JPG
This lovely family photo was taken over by the Plaza. There are now lots of yellow seats and tables and umbrellas. We take a new family photo there every time we visit!

SCAN0061.JPG
This is my Mom and I waiting for the parade! I still have that hat! The eyelashes have seen better days.

Me, my little sister, and my mom. Magic Kingdom, 1978.
That's me wearing the snazzy knee-high socks and leather oxford shoes. I once asked my mom why she would put me in those shoes at a theme park. She shrugged and said "it was probably your only pair."

Edited to add: This was scanned from a slide. Dad took all of our vacation photos as slides back then.

Last edited:
I don't have a picture scanned that I can post, but the castle was a giant birthday cake. It was 1997.

OMG that was horrible. What an insane idea, I hope the person who thought of that is working at...anywhere but Disney.:)

IMG_6314.JPG
1987! My uncle, my baby cousin who is 30 now, my other cousin, me in the blue hat and my brother in the Donald Duck hat. It was so hot that day I remember my cousin getting heat stoke and throwing up in the bushes and we left her in the infirmary for the afternoon while we toured the park! Haha! That blue hat glowed in the dark :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts