A picture from your first Disney trip/vacation

Love this thread! Great idea. My 1st trip was 1985. I have pictures, but I'll have to dig them out. I was 7 years old.

February 1984 I was 6 and my sister was 4. My mum has the pictures somewhere. My maternal grandparents took us after my dad passed away, to get away from the stress and questions.

That's when our was. Disneyland opened July 17, 1956. We went Christmas 1957.

It was actually 1955 that DL opened, not 1956. I always remember because it is the same year my mother was born. Or do I remember my Mother's birth year because of Disney? Hmm.

It was actually 1955 that DL opened, not 1956. I always remember because it is the same year my mother was born

Hmmm...I'm old enough to be your mother's older brother so you know what that means??? You have to give up your seat to me on a Disney bus! Or my DW & your mother can sit while we plot to take the Minnie van next time.:earboy2:

I don't have any pics from my first WDW trip (I was only 2) but this is a photo from my first DL trip, Aug 1999 for our honeymoon!

IMG_5183.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter