A Plague Has Been Visited Upon My House..

FayeW

DIS Veteran
The bad news is that everybody in my house has been afflicted with the insidious stomach bug that's making it's rounds.

The good news is that my DH will be home on Wednesday after spending 3 months in Afghanistan, and our illness has struck this week instead of 12 days from now when we are heading out for our first ever trip to Florida!

(Nearly) doing the single digit dance!

I twas just a sign from the Disney gods they wanted you all to get this now and be done with it before your trip so you can all go and have a great time.

I hope you're all feeling better soon...you must be so excited for your DH to come home as well as your upcoming trip. I hope you're all feeling back to normal soon...bring on that single digit countdown dance. :)

have a great time in WDW I am sure it is a well deserved holiday for everyone. Get lots of rest and hopefuly everyone will be good as new and thankfully it didn't happen next week.

Wishing you all well and wishing DH a safe trip home.

Faye, I can only imagine how relieved and happy you will be to have your DH safely back home. This must of been a very trying time for all of you.

I hope the "bug" is gone soon, and that you enjoy a wonderful, magical trip to WDW!! :) :)

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter