A precious moment

Mikelly1221

DIS Veteran
I took my 4 year old DS and my 10 month old DD to MK last Friday. DS has been there many times (we're passholders), and DD has been a few times too. Our 1st ride was the Teacups. So we got in and the ride started up. I was holding DD on my lap. Well, she started laughing out loud, waving her arms, kicking her legs and had such a ball with that ride that day! She had been on rides before, but that was the 1st real obvious reaction of delight. It was such a sweet moment that I will cherish! (Did I have my camera-of course not!!!)

Anyway, just wanted to share a great moment with you guys! Thanks for indulging me! :D

We took our DD on her first trip when she was 7 months. She
saw Mickey and her just eyes lit up. I love those
moments!!!

There's lots more to come!

Thanks for sharing this 1st magical moment. :)

I remember Erich's 1st when he was 7 mths old and we were at EPCOT.Mickey was having a character greeting in China.I was holding Erich,Mickey was holding Erich's hand and somehow Mickey made his big black nose wiggle....Erich saw it and grabbed for it and ya know when they're that age things go right into their mouth.... Mickey let Erich slobber all over his nose!!!! LOL!

what a wondeful memory!

Shane was an old man of 3 1/2 when he made his first trip. We were at Typhoon Lagoon , he was soaking wet and dripping all over his grilled cheese sandwich when he turned to me and said "Mommy, this is the best day of my whole life!"

He's 5 now and I still get teary just thinking about it.

Peolple kept teling me he was too young to go to WDW and he wouldn't remember it, but he talks about it all the time and tells people that his favorite place in the whole world is Typhoon Lagoon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter