A question for the webmasters or mods...

Mickey's sunshine

<font color=darkgreen>Had a blast at MGM's Super S
Is there a link to get to the old CB's??? I can not remember the addy and I need to get a clipart pic I had on there.....is this still possible?????

I was able to get to it earlier today but when I just tried, I got an error message. It said that page was no longer available. So, I'm assuming that those pages can no longer be accessed. :(

Nope, Christine! Those days are over!!!:( :( :(

I still had stuff on my old "web site" on the Tech board that I was putting on my new webpage!

I found out earlier today, the plug has been pulled!:rolleyes:

SAY IT IS NOT SOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANTED TO GET MY BABY PIC FROM THERE. WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH......LET ME GO CRY A RIVER!!!!!!

The picture you had there is more than likely still available. Was it a picture you used in your signature? or was it a picture you used within a post?

it was a baby pic of me in my signature on the old (first) CB.

I had it on photopoint but righ tnow my computer is down and I do not remember my password so I can not go find it.....till I get my conputer back anyways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter