a question from my video game junkie son....

dznyacct

DIS Veteran
We'll be staying in a studio at OKW over Spring Break and my son wanted to know if the TVs in the OKW studios were video game system ready. You know, with the red, yellow and white plug ins on the front of the TV. He and his friend who will be joining us are HUGE PS-2 fans and are thinking about bringing along a game system. Thanks!

A year ago at the VWL we had a tv in the studio portion of the 2BR that needed a cable adapter but the tv in the living room had the red, white and yellow plugs. I would go prepared if it's important.

HBC

The last time we stayed at OKW we had to reach behind the TV to plug in our DVD player. If there are no front plugs on the TV, you can use the ports on the room's VCR/DVD player. You should be able to plug into those and make your game work. Good Luck!

When we stayed at OKW last December, we were in a studio and did not have a TV with the correct plugs or a DVD player. Called the front desk to ask if we could get a DVD player and were told no. Just an FYI, not sure if it's the same now or even if the TVs have changed.

Just in the way of information, those are called RCA jacks. The yellow one is the video signal. Red is the audio right channel, and white is the audio left channel.

Thanks for the replies.

Pluto ~ My son does spend plenty of time enjoying Disney, having been there at least 15 times. He and his friend just like to unwind, playing a few games before hitting the hay. I figure it's his vacation too, so if he wants to lug the game system and games in his carry-on, it's his choice :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter