A question on Disney attraction posters

minion803

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

I was wondering if any of you could give me any advice as to where it is best to buy Disney attraction posters. Thanks in advance!

By "best" do you mean cheapest? I know that they sell reproductions at the parks, and at the Art of Disney store in Disney Springs. If you're not at the parks, you can call the WDW Merchandise line or check the app.

The Merchandise line isn't taking new orders anymore. :(
What??? I guess with the app, they decided to discontinue that area of service to guests. Although now you're eliminating the calls like, "My granddaughter just returned from WDW, and now for her birthday she would like..."

In a case like the attraction posters, we would need to call them, describe what we're looking for, have them give us the item number, and then rather than just take our order and let us go about our business, we would need to install the app, register, search for the product, hope that it's currently in stock, and THEN proceed with the payment transaction. All could have been completed while I still had the agent on the phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!