Delete Thread

Shame you didn't get on Fallon.......someone telling me it was like Simpsons would have put me off too, it`s the only ride I can`t do in any park.

Nice update though and lovely pictures.......

Last edited:
We started out the day with a meal at Mythos
I still have yet to eat here! I'm gonna try on our October trip since we're go man be there a whole week.

We didn't make it on time for Poseidon's Fury again
We never do! Three trips to Universal and I haven't seen it either!

We did however see the Green Goblin before we went into Spiderman! I had been on the lookout for him and wanted to a get a picture with him (we never see him out and about), but he was just running through the crowd and didn't stop
He's so much fun! In the most cynical way :laughing:

Thanks for the hotel comparison! Haven't stayed at either HRH or Portofino yet, just looking for the right prices in slower season (Cabana has me hooked right now, especially for our trip next week with Volcano Bay open! :dogdance:)

Thanks for the hotel comparison! Haven't stayed at either HRH or Portofino yet, just looking for the right prices in slower season (Cabana has me hooked right now, especially for our trip next week with Volcano Bay open! :dogdance:)

Definitely slower seasons and APH rates are the way to go to stay at these two. I hope we can stay at Portofino Bay again sometime next year, but for our next trip we'll be at Sapphire Falls!

All finished! Enjoyed your report. If I ever make it to Universal I will know so much from you and from @ariane37! Btw, I love all your Harry Potter shirts! Now I need to get over and read the Disney ones!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter