A Simple Guide to Making an Autograph Book

Does anyone have any experience with making a photo book from shutterfly or another site and using it as an autograph book ? will the retractable sharpies bleed through the pages ?
Did you happen to try a shutterfly book as an autograph book? I'm leaning this way to include pictures of my daughter with the characters stuffed animal or actual character (from the past).

I have heard it is hit or miss. Shutterfly is in violation of Disney copyrights by doing them.... profiting from Disney images

I think I'm going to end up transforming my Disney Magic for Kids book to an autograph book. We dont use the day one, day two, day three.... pages in the back, plus it has blank pages. I believe I'll just glue some printed photo paper on there. Trying to keep it simple :-)

That's a great idea. Keeping it simple is a big relief when you're in the parks. I know our first trip, I printed the cards, put them in alphabetical order (with index dividers) in a craft box (you know, the plastic boxes kids keep in their desks at school?) and I bought small clipboards. It was a real pain to shuffle through them, get them ready on the clipboard, etc. Having a book is much easier, and having one book instead of two or three would be better, I would think. I know I have done our passports for Epcot separate, but that won't be as much trouble since they're smaller and will only need to be brought one day, as opposed to carrying all this other junk for the whole trip! LOL

Good luck, whatever you choose to do. And share pics when you're done!

I downloaded 102 of the characters and formatted them to be 4x6. It's a pdf file and only one per page (wasteful but didn't want to deal with formatting 2 per page). If anyone wants it, feel free to PM me. You can take it to Kinkos and they will cut and bind for you.

If you need to add any additional, go to Word, do 1/2 inch left margin, 1 1/2 inch right margin, insert picture, right click picture and format to 4x6. This will match the other pages perfectly.

Some characters plus the customized characters at 1900 Park Fare breakfast, Ohana breakfast, Akershus, Jedi Mickey, and Galatic Breakfast.

Last edited:
I'm curious about the binding on a Shutterfly book. Does it get worn out after all the opening closing? I was thinking I wanted a spiral bound book but I love the look of the Shutterfly books. Thanks for any insight!

I downloaded 102 of the characters and formatted them to be 4x6. It's a pdf file and only one per page (wasteful but didn't want to deal with formatting 2 per page). If anyone wants it, feel free to PM me. You can take it to Kinkos and they will cut and bind for you.

If you need to add any additional, go to Word, do 1/2 inch left margin, 1 1/2 inch right margin, insert picture, right click picture and format to 4x6. This will match the other pages perfectly.

Some characters plus the customized characters at 1900 Park Fare breakfast, Ohana breakfast, Akershus, Jedi Mickey, and Galatic Breakfast.
ok i don't know how to pm but i was wondering if i could get a copy of the autograph pages we are going in june and i just decided that i didn't want to use a normal autograph book

DisneyHipster.jpg I am trying to create autograph books for my kids, but I'm having a hard time finding photobucket pages I can actually use. The links that are on the first page of this thread aren't working for me? Can anyone post some updated ones?

Thanks for your help!!!
Caroline

Last edited:

I don't know how to pm either =) my email is jennie.chalifoux@me.com TIA

Hi!! I was wondering if you would be willing to create 2 autograph book covers for me. DisneyHipster.jpg
I would love to have this image on them. If you could have one say Madison 2015 and the other say Caitlyn 2015. Feel free to be creative on the bordering and colors. Thanks so much for your time and talents.

Caroline

Curious on the cost to have this done at Kinkos? Anyone know approximately?

I am not sure how to pm. Can you email me them ? at cassiopia89@yahoo.com please?

Can I request 3 covers?
Jayden 2015 with Stitch
Carter 2015 with Green Army Guys
Delaney 2015 Frozen

If you could do it in 4 X 6 I'd appreciate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!