a special surprise for DAD

kjncmom

Earning My Ears
we are desperately trying to make arrangements for Jim to go fishing while we do the magic Kingdom. He is so not a crowd kinda guy. He is a fisher, hunter, 4 wheeler, WORKAHOLIC. Leaving our business to go on this trip means he loses his hunting trip in the fall, and I so want to make this a special trip for him, too. He LOVES to fish. I am trying to figure out just how expensive a deep sea fishing or bass fishing trip would be? Anyone know how to figure out who is and who isnt reputable? I just want him to have one day of HIS kind of fun. Best dad in the world, but he is just not a WDW kinda guy. LOL Any help GREATLY appreciated.

have you thought about the fishing at WDW? That way there's no travel! but it sure isn't deep sea!

i just went searching for ads - starting in Tampa -- found this guy

http://www.fishintampa.com/

he looks good to me!

On our recent stay at the Yacht Club, we rented the little boats to speed around the lake that connects Boardwalk, Swan, Dolphin and DS.

A guided excursion was fishing below the Atlantic Dance Hall boardwalk. I was shocked to see the size of bass one lucky guy pulled out of there. There are many waters that your guy could dip his line into, over several days, withour having to leave the WDW property.

Are you sure you posted this where you meant to?
You might get more replies on the Theme Parks Board or maybe the Adults and Single Traveler Board.

Probably true - - but i think since they are a wish family, this board is where she started!

Don't we know it all anyway? :confused3

i thought we did.................. :teacher: :rotfl:

SueOKW said:
Probably true - - but i think since they are a wish family, this board is where she started!

Don't we know it all anyway? :confused3

i thought we did.................. :teacher: :rotfl:
Well, maybe we do since he got 2 suggestions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter