A surprise Valentine's Get-a-Way! Booked and paid-for!

Elevationist

Princess No-Pants
Okay, so... Much to my dismay,I didn't think I'd be able to return to WDW until 2008, as we are spending this year to save up for our Feb. 2007 wedding. However...

On Tuesday, my partner surprised me with the most wonderful gift ever... She handed me her Visa card and told me to go book us a trip for Valentine's to WDW! I went NUTS! After working with the cast member on the phone for a while, it turned out that our 2 preferred resorts for this trip, POFQ or CSR, weren't available on the dates we needed using our discounted rate (we both work for AirTran Airways, and WDW offers a limited number or rooms at each resort to airline employees for 50% off the rack rate).

I stood there a moment, scratching my head and wondering what we were gonna do, when she suddenly asked for the phone. Next thing I know, she was telling the CM to book us for Animal Kingdom Lodge in a Svannah-view room, which she knows is my DREAM resort and the one that I always insist on going just to visit every time we're in the area! I couldn't believe it... I just stood there in shock and awe, then went screaming and jumping aorund the house! LOL She said afterwards that since we can only go down for 4 days/3 nights, she didn't see a problem with splurging on the hotel that she knew would make me the happiest. :love:

For the discount, our company has to fax in documentation of my employment (since the res is in my name) within 48 hours, or else the res is subject to cancellation. Well, I just called WDW... And they got the letter of verification, so we are completely set to go!! I'm so stoked!! I've already figured out our itinerary, and called to book our PSes and everything!!! *SQUEEEE!*

24 MORE DAYS!!!!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter