A thread for our single friends....

I’m actually crapping myself it’s the first time I’ve been outside of the U.K. let alone going so far alone. Just so many decisions to make lol.

Well that's what these boards are for! Don't hesitate to ask any questions. But I can understand the nerves especially leaving the country for the first time. I'm sure it'll be worth it, it's hard to have a bad time at Disney.

I'll actually be making my first visit to the U.K. next month, super excited!

My sister and brother in law rode The Simpsons Ride in Florida. Neither of them are fans of the show and both liked the ride.

Hey Hey I haven't been on here in a long while. I used to live in NJ but moved to Southern California about 6 month ago. Sorry to anyone I started talking to and I sorta faded away for a while. Last year or so was stressful! Anyway, I now live about 15 miles from Disneyland with Annual Pass in hand! Would like to make new friends in the area as I still need to get to know the area better. :)

I'm headed to Disneyland in early July for a couple of days when a work trip brings me out to California. Any suggestions on some must dos in terms of attractions, restaurants, etc.? Staying at Disneyland Hotel. Thanks!

Hey everyone,
45 y/o gay male, kid at heart, new Annual Pass holder and avid solo Disney World traveler here. Moved to the East coast 3 years ago and had never really experienced the resort before. Being from AZ, Disneyland was my home park, but now being in NJ, it is a bit of a challenge to get there. As funny as it sounds, getting an Annual Pass to Disney World has really helped in me feeling grounded to the East coast and I am looking forward to several adventures this year. Aug 19th - 23rd, Oct 21st - 24th, Dec 2nd - 7th.

Also going in Jan (16th) for my birthday for the first time! I teach college, so my birthday always falls during the first week of the semester, which makes traveling impossible. This will be the only time in the next 5 years I will be able to go, so, hey, might as well. :-)

Hope to say hi to fellow Disney fans here.

Hey everyone,
45 y/o gay male, kid at heart, new Annual Pass holder and avid solo Disney World traveler here. Moved to the East coast 3 years ago and had never really experienced the resort before. Being from AZ, Disneyland was my home park, but now being in NJ, it is a bit of a challenge to get there. As funny as it sounds, getting an Annual Pass to Disney World has really helped in me feeling grounded to the East coast and I am looking forward to several adventures this year. Aug 19th - 23rd, Oct 21st - 24th, Dec 2nd - 7th.

Also going in Jan (16th) for my birthday for the first time! I teach college, so my birthday always falls during the first week of the semester, which makes traveling impossible. This will be the only time in the next 5 years I will be able to go, so, hey, might as well. :-)

Hope to say hi to fellow Disney fans here.
Hi I'm also from New Jersey if you want pm me and we can talk.

Is this still alive? Going 2/5-2/12 solo since my family cancelled because of Covid. I’ll be there is anything is also traveling solo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!