A ticket-upgrading/bridging question

AmyAnne

DIS Veteran
I've read about ticket upgrading/bridging (I think I'm getting the terms correct) but have never actually done it . . . I need tickets for Universal and am wondering if I buy 2-day non-park to park (through the Chase UR site), can I upgrade those to park-to-park once we get there? (There is a small discount on the non-PTP tickets but not the PTP).

And if I can upgrade, how exactly would that work? From what I understand, I will get some sort of code that I take to the will-call booth at US. I'm assuming I can upgrade then? I would love to hear form someone who has done this (assuming it can be done)!

You can upgrade them.

You will need to go to guest services and pay the difference between what you have and what you want.

I've read about ticket upgrading/bridging (I think I'm getting the terms correct) but have never actually done it . . . I need tickets for Universal and am wondering if I buy 2-day non-park to park (through the Chase UR site), can I upgrade those to park-to-park once we get there? (There is a small discount on the non-PTP tickets but not the PTP).

And if I can upgrade, how exactly would that work? From what I understand, I will get some sort of code that I take to the will-call booth at US. I'm assuming I can upgrade then? I would love to hear form someone who has done this (assuming it can be done)!

Will call isn't actually a booth but is a kiosk. You would pick up your tickets at the electronic kiosk and then you would take them to guest services, there are several, to upgrade them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter