A toddler at Disney, and all he wants to do is push his stroller WL TR feb 2017

DizptchrAJ

All Mad here
Who: The Mommy "me: - Loves the thrill rides, Loves wilderness Lodge and pin trading
The Daddy "T" - Loves the hot tub, the boat rides and carrot cake cookies
The Toddler "L" - 2.5 yo, Loves Pluto, fireworks and buses

What: Family trip to Disney to escape the snow up North
Where: 1 might at All Star Music, then 6 nights at Boulder Ridge
When: Feb 4th-Feb 11th 2017

Can't wait to read your report! We are going in March with our 2.5 yr old, and I'm terrified because he is a runner!!! :/

Day 1 - Travel Day or Staying up to wait on our bags.

We left our home and drove the roughly 2 hours to our Airport of choice. I decided since there were no delays i would put the yellow tags on our three bags to send them to the resort. All three of us were TSA Precheck and L did an very good job of walking through the Metal Detector all by himself, but of course i got chosen for extra screening. Luckily L was interested in setting off on a dead run while i took care of that. (hes so good). We found a spot in a row of chairs that he could bounce around in. I bought him a milk and a bag of sour patch kids for the plane. Our flight had 50 empty seats so it was a relaxing boarding process.. and we were off.

Fast Forward 2 1/2 hours later we touched down in MCO. We landed around 820 pm. We discussed our options for dinner and knowing that the cheerleaders were in town at All Star Music decided to grab diner at MCO before we left. T and i split an order of orange chicken and L got a hamburger kids meal from Mcdonalds. Not as an exciting as a meal at Disney, but facing the All Star Food court scared me.

We made out way down to the Magical Express and walked right onto an empty bus. We took seats all the way in the back. The bus made a stop at Coronado Springs before heading to all stars. We checked in around 9pm. T decided he wanted a snack. But nothing appealed to him. We walked around the food court, nothing. Walked around the store, nothing. Basically he was gettin ggrungry (not hangry bc he wasnt angry and hungry, he was grumpy and hungry). So we went to our room. Which was located at the end of one of the broadway sections.

As soon as we got somewhat settled in our room (only staying one night), T decided he wanted a snack after all. So made the walk back to the main bldg while i got L ready for bed, who was most definitely not ready for bed. I cant remember what T came back with to finally settle his hunger, but we laid with L in one of he beds while he winded down.

I stayed up til midnight - still no bags. I could have called luggage but i was up for a walk so i decided to walk up to the front desk. L was asleep, T was semi asleep. The walk wasnt bad and i got to the desk and asked about luggage... they advised me i should have just called the luggage number. But she looked in the computer... our bags were still at the airport. Ok i was kicking myself because something told me to not check the bags all the way through. But, at least i knew all three bags made it to MCO. She asked if i wanted to wait til morning for the bags. Um no, we are checking out first thing to move resorts. She did say she would call and have them send them right over.

Im not sure how long it took bc i got back to our room and dozed off. i woke up when i heard them wheeling the bags to the room, accepted the bags and fell right back to sleep.. never knew what time that was.

Can't wait to read your report! We are going in March with our 2.5 yr old, and I'm terrified because he is a runner!!! :/

We have used a harness on L in the past. Never felt guilty. We didnt use it in the parks so much where it was crowded, but on strolls. IT was a great piece of mind. To top it off he even had a dog tag we made at the pet store clipped to him that had his name and my and T's phone number.

Day 2 Sunday Part 1 or "I finally got the cat"

So now the TR can get more fun now that that travel day is out of the way

Despite going to sleep last, i was awake first. With a toddler foot in my face bc someone manages to do 360's while he is sleeping. Knowing how T can get Grungry in the morning and that Starring Rolls is closed (and we wont go to starbucks), i was a wonderful wife and snuck out. I think it was about 7am, and there were already Cheerleaders practicing their routines in the open spaces.

Im going to take a sec just to mention the cheerleading thing at the resort.. We were there for a very limited time but all the cheerleaders we encountered were well behaved and not a bother at all. I didnt feel like they were running amok as some others have seen. Again we were only there one night.

Back to to the TR. I beat the rush to the food court. a bought a greek yogurt for the Toddler and a cinnamon raison bagel and coffee for T. T was very happy when i returned with food. L not so much. See at home i work overnight shifts, and T works the days i dont 2nd shift... so L doesnt have to go to day care. Since T and I are more of night owls, L is used to staying up late and sleeping in late. Great for fireworks, not for getting him up for parks early. We are not bad parents, he still gets plenty of sleep, hes just on a different schedule.

So we packed up and said good bye to our Value hotel. Dragged all our bags back to the main building and checked them in with bell services to have them transferred to Boulder Ridge. And waited a short time for a bus to Hollywood Studios. First step was to activate our Annual Passes. No line. Done. We stopped to watch the citizens of hollywood come out to roll out the red carpet. Then we got to use the new Annual Pass holder entrance. Our magic bands tuned the mickey heads purple and we got our only "Welcome Homes" from the gate cast members. None of the rest of the times it turned purple did we get our DVC welcome. No Biggie.

We were inside the Park.. yay. First thing we did was stop and get a picture with Officer Peabody. Then we headed towards Star Tours as T had a FP. L and i went up to the FP entrance so he could get a rider swap. Then he went in and L and i went to go meet Olaf. Olaf was only about a 25 min wait. Right before we were let in, T was finished with his ride and waved at us from across the chains. He should have met up with us but he didnt want to be a line jumper. L was quite impressed with the giant snowman. We went out the exit and found T who was all mopey bc he wanted to meet Olaf. So i told him to take L to meet Mickey while i rode star tours. I got to go to Hoth, a space battle , and a scene from Rogue 1. T ended up taking L to see Chip n Dale instead bc the line was shorter. I guess he was crying the whole time until he got to the chipmunks. L is in a phase right now that he does not like it when Mommy walks away.

After we reunited, we decided to get a refillable popcorn bucket and a drink. It was just about 11 so i left the popcorn with L and T and went to ABC Commissary for a power pack lunch for L.
Tip: Power Pack lunches are great for Toddlers. They come with a Drink, a yogurt, goldfish crackers, carrot sticks, an apple snack bar all individually packaged for about $5. So its easy to save things for later.
When i got back they had eaten all my popcorn. Luckily refills are only $1.50. Then we headed over to the Launch bay and moseyed around the displays. It was a good place to let L run off some energy. The Jawas would not trade with him =(. But a cast member did let him play with a light saber.
Then we went into the special Visa Chase Meet which was Kylo Ren. Kylo tried to convince L to tell him where the little droid went, but L just stared at him. On the way out i stopped at the Disney Jr gift shop and got L a set of Roadster Racer toys.. hes obsessed.

Next stop was Muppets 3D. This is the first time L actually kept his 3d Glasses on for the entire show. Then was a quick diaper change and to our Fast Passes for Toy Story. L rode in between T and I. I won, and i actually got the Cat in the end... i always end up with a beaver.

We headed through and looked at some of the shops on Hollywood Blvd and Sunset. I bought L a 2017 Matchbox Parks bus bc he LOVES his 2016 one. We also stopped at Sweet Spells and T got a carrot cake cookie for later and i got a Apple Pie Carmel Apple.

Sunday Part 2 or "HI BIRD!!!"

We had 220 ADRs at 50's Prime Time. L was fast asleep. I checked in and parked his stroller. Lifted him out and he stayed asleep so T held him. We were seated fairly quickly and got a TV table. Our server was great - i cant remember his name, but he remembered ours througout the meal as well as all the other tables he was serving as well as their hometowns. I got the fried Chicken, T got the sampler and L got a plate to nosh on a little of everything. Mine was delicious, T's only complaint was that each thing was so good it made hime wish he ordered just the chicken, or just the pot roast.. or just the meat loaf. In the end we got a whole length of "Clean Plate Club" stickers.

There wasnt anything else we wanted to do at HS, and i wanted to check into Wilderness Lodge. So we got on the bus.. Ls favorite ride.

When we got off at WL i insisted instead of walking up the pathway to the side of the resort, we walk to the front of the resort and go in the main entrance. Check in was super easy.. We got a studio in the DVC building facing Bay Lake. So we made our way over. Can i just say i love this resort. We got into our room to find a wonderful view of the cabin construction. But we were high enough to see over it and see Bay Lake. Plus we had the complimentary "Pardon our Pixie Dust" pins. I called Luggage to let them know we were in our room. Then we went out on our balcony. We did have to clean dirt off the table and chairs but that is expected with all the work being done. while we were out there a crow sat on the next balcony over. We said "hi bird" and the bird cawed. L thought this was great so he said "hi bird" and the bird cawed... and this went on until they arrived with our bags.

I went in to put stuff away and also gave L his roadster racer toys. He immediatly got excited "Mickey Roadster Racers" and began playing with them. We relaxed a bit in the room before deciding to head over to the main lodge to explore. We had to get groceries "eggs and english muffins , milk etc" and i knew i wanted to get the Wilderness Lodge pillow. I also got a WL hat and we ended up getting the PnP throw blanket. We also stopped in the arcade and let L play a bit while it wasnt busy in there. We ran the groceries back to the room and walked back to the lodge.

We stopped by Roaring Fork to get our mugs, but they only had pink and purple. So we went down and got on the boat to go to Fort Wilderness. We wanted to go to Chip and Dales Sing along but neither of had been there so there was some discussion as to how to get there. T wanted to walk. I wanted to take the internal bus since it was starting to get dark and i did not want to get turned around. T was not happy but we did take the bus. We got off at the meadows and went into the trading post. They had red and blue mugs so we bought them there. A cast member told us how to get to the campfire so we walked over there. We found seats on the bleachers. The sing along was cute and L got to meet Chip again.

Then we went to leave and rthere was confusion as to what but to get on so we missed the first one but finally made made it to the docks and caught our boat back to WL. Then something cool happened.. as we were riding back, Wishes was happening. The Boat driver stopped the boat and asked if anyone had any reservations. No one answered so he says "if its all right with all of you id like to watch the fireworks" We all agreed and got to watch wishes from the boat. When it was over he added "See some people pay good money to see the fireworks from the boat, i gave it to you for free"

We got back to the Lodge and stopped at Roaring Fork to fill the mugs up. Then we went back to our room. We got a L into his pjs and got our desserts from HS out. (carrot cake cookie and applie pie caramel apple). Then we went out onto our balcony and waited for the electric water pageant. Thats when L was looking for his bird friend "Hi BIRD".. "Hi BIRD" "Where are you Bird!' We could not get him to quiet down... but finally the pageant started. It was so cool to watch from out balcony. L loved it too.

Day 3 Monday 1 or Panic and Run Panic and Run

We woke up,, and can i say the beds at VWL were amazing and tried to figure out the best way to get to Poly for our breakfast ADR. Our original plan was to take he boat to CR and monorail it, but it was too foggy, buses werent running. So we started the hike to the bus stop. This is where L found out how much he liked pushing the stroller. He wanted to push it everywhere so we let him push it to the bus stop, but when it was time to stop he wailed. Until the first bus came up... he loves buses.
We waited about ten minutes for a bus and took that to MK. From there we went through security and over to the resort monorail. We had to wait for them to do their safety checks as this was the first monorail to go and we had to get on the second one It was still really foggy and i got a great picture of the GF with its roof sticking up over the fog/ Sorry i hate photobucket so i dont really upload pics.. plus im on a work computer.
I had to laugh because we were sharing the car with someone that was on the monorail before we got on, and they were riding to TTC. THey got to TTC and the father goes.. is that our resort (poly).... omg we could have just walked. "But," i told him "the monorail is so much more fun"
We got to the POLY and L pushed his stroller to Kona. We ended up being about ten minutes late for our ADR but they sat us right away.
KONA CAFE REVIEW: T got the french toast, he loved it. L got pancakes and bacon, he ate almost all of it, and i got Tonga Toast!... I love Tonga Toast. As always Kona was relaxing and service was great. The Tonga Toast is definitely alot better up here than it is down at capt cooks, and T loves the Kona Coffee.

After we were done we decided to walk to the TTC, which took a little bit bc L had to push the stroller the entire way and since the path was empty we let him. We got to the TTC and got on a monorail to Epcot. Security was kind of crazy,,, they had it organized and it would have worked smoothly but people would not listen to the officers. But we got though and made our way straight to our FP SpaceShip Earth. Finally, i managed to get the ride to take L's picture instead of mine... then the ride stopped. We got to listen to the announcement about staying in our ride vehicle over and over again. To the point T looked at me and said "What should we do, stay in our ride vehicle?! My reply "Panic and Run Panic and Run" in my best Lion Guard Zebra voice
(Lion Guard is a cartoon on Disney Jr, that we have watched every episode over and over bc .. well.. we have a 2 year old, and we get a kick out of the zebras that go "Panic and run panic and run" anytime something scares them)
The ride started back up and we went and saw our future. When we got done, it was time for a diapy change and it was T's turn. So i told him i would go do Mission Space while he changed L. I had only ridden this ride once before 3 years ago and wanted to try it again. Heres my take... the ride is way too short compares to all the "preride" prep. I love gary sinise, but they spend so long prepping you then you get in and the ride is over. On the way out o picked up L a small space shuttle. Which he called "Upplane" and would not let go of it unil he took a nap later. Then T went and Rode Test Track single rider line. L and i went and watched the Jamminators perform and he got a jr jamminator sticker at the end.
our next fastpass was for character spot. So we got over there and the fastpass line was out the door. Ummm, no way. So we decided to go to the Living seas. And there was a line here as well... i dont think i ever had to wait in the queue for this ride, but oh well. After the shell ride we walked around the aquarium and L pointed out all the fishies.
Then we decided to go to the pixar film festival. SO MUCH BETTER THAN CAPT EO. the stage still moves and vibrates. L sat through the whole show. It was "Get a horse", Luna" and "For the Birds"
After this we did a diapey change at the bathrooms in Imagination Pavilion then headed up to the DVC lounge. That was a nice break. We enjoyed drinks, L got a sticker, and they even came around with snacks. I hope they keep this member perk.

Day 3 Monday or "We need to play the lottery"

Time to enter world showcase. we stopped first at one of the shops before you get to the WS and i got a figment scavenger hunt game board bc im like a little kid and i love scavenger hunts. We also stopped and did the paint by numbers wall for the festival. we got the color Plutos Paw... so we took our extra and painted the side of L's stroller bc Pluto is his favorite. So we stopped in canada and looked for the painting with figment.. found it near the kidcot station. Next stop was the UK, looked for the painting found it near the kidcot station... ok i caught on. this made the rest of the searching pretty easy. Plus i knew enough about art to kind of guess which painting was going to go where. we didnt really stop at any country for too long until we got to japan bc i love this pavillion. i always get a couple of packages of candy to try. Also after much debating T decided to get me another pearl.

Ok so in April we brought my parents for their first trip ever which was very magical for my mom. As her birthday/mothers day gift we decided to have her pick a pearl which made her happy but when she found out i was going to pick one two and we would get matching necklaces i thought she was going to cry, She ended up getting a blue pearl adn i ended up getting a white pearl. Well when we got home and i unpacked i cant find my pearl anywhere. And i dread my mom asking me where it is. We searched high and low and can not find it.

So we decided we would get a replacement, get the same necklace and my mom never has to know. So i went in to the pick a pearl actually hoping for just a white pearl. so instead of picking the biggest ugliest oyster, i pick the smallest cleanest looking one. She opens it up... a BLUE pearl. and its a large pearl as well. So as everyone around me is going ooh ahh.. and the cast memebr is saying "Wow you so lucky" im thinking "Dang it". So we left it to get placed in a necklace and if my mom ever questions it we will convince her that she must not remember right.

L had fallen asleep sometime during the pearl adventure and he finally let got of his space shuttle. We stopped at the American pavilion gift shop bc T like to look in there. Then we headed to Italy for our ADR at Via Napoli. L woke up just in time to see his favorite thing at world showcase.. the mime/juggler in Italy. Then we got to Via Napoli and checked in. We were waiting in the vestibule and this woman came out to call her party in because there table was ready. Well she stopped right in T's face and screamed her friends name. So T gave her a dirty look. Then he got hit from behind by her friend who was entering with a scooter. (Not judging people in scooters, just her rudeness) and her other friend was also on a scooter. The vestibule was packed and they just plowed through everyone, not asking people to move, just saying excuse us after the fact. then as they went through the restaurant you could watch them hitting people in chairs. It would have been quite comical if we werent so offended.
T says "Watch we will end up sitting next to them"
Then our table gets called and we get led back to a table right next to them. hence the Title its time to play the lottery.

Via Napoli review... Now we normally love love love via napoli. We got a large pizza with pepperoni and sausage... and we were warned that the pizza was going to take a little longer. When it finally came out, the middle was soggy. It was not the best pizza we have had there. we were quite disapointed. T said he would think about not going there next time, but im hoping it was a fluke and want to go again next time. Then a busboy dropped a glass behind L and sent shards everywhere. I will commend the cast members here be 4 different people came over to make sure L was ok.

after dinner we headed back to Japan to get my necklace. We stopped to listen to the Broadway concert for a little bit. After we got the necklace we back tracked through the other countries and stopped at Germany to get a carmel apple for me and a carmel fudge square for T to have later.

Then we did our FP for Frozen. Heres my take. We are not Frozen super fans but it is a really good ride. i would FP it again... but only if i had two Epcot days bc i would rather FP soarin. Also i would not wait over 30 minutes stand by to get on.

After the ride we stopped in the gift shop and i finally bought some Laila perfume.

Then we stopped and sat on a bench near where we parked our stoller and had our desserts. Next up was the three caballeros. Then i wanted to turn in my figment map. So we went back to the gift shop to turn that in and pick out our magnet. Next up Club Cool because i was thirsty and wanted free refreshments. Then stopped at mouse gears. Somehow i only packed three t shirts for L. The rest were back home on our bed, forgotten. so i piced him up a 2017 WDW shirt and we couldnt help but buy him a light up spinning mickey wand. ( he loves lights and he was being so good.)

We picked a spot on the planters that line the walkway from future world and world showcase and this turned out to be a pretty goof spot for the fireworks. We didnt see all the water effects but we could still see the globe and the main fireworks. This also made for a easy exit. We jumped on the bus and took it back to Wilderness lodge.

Day 4 Tuesday Part 1 or We got to ride the Fire Truck

We woke up, stopped at Roaring Fork to get drinks and a snack for T and took the boat over to Magic Kingdom. We entered the gates just a little after 9 and the Main street vehicles were in the front of the park. Do people no realize you can ride these to the castle. No one was claiming the fire truck so L and i got in and T went to go walk the stroller to meet us. We sat in the back and L rang the bell everytime the driver had to honk her horn. She pulled up right in front of the castle and we got some pictures of L in the truck, even in the drivers seat. Both T and I are firefighters so we may have more excited about this than other people.

After the fire truck ride we headed to our first Fast Pass.. Barnstormer. We rode once with our FP then two more times after that. L loves this ride and squeals the whole time. After Barnstormer we went over to Dumbo. This was a walk on too. Then we walked over to big top souvenirs. Remember the light up wand we bought L at Epcot the night before. It broke. So i brought it back to exchange it. And i got a cast member who was earning her ears who tried to tell me it would be $3. Luckily another person came right over and told her to just exchange it. (mind you, L didnt do anything to break the toy.. it just isnt that well made). We hit the tea cups next, Little mermaid, then it was time for our FP for Peter Pan. After Peter Pan we went and grabbed lunch at Pinocchio's village haus. T got the Parmesan Checked Sandwich, he liked it. I split nuggets with L. They were as expected. We would go hear again. I also filled the popcorn bucket for $1.50.

A few more rides in fantasy land... Mickeys Philharmagic , small world... no Pooh bc that was closed the whole time. We rode the carousel and L got to ride on Cinderellas horse!
Then we went to tomorrow land. L had fallen asleep so i went and rode astro orbiter because had never ridden this ride before. Then i had a FP to use at Space Mountain. I went through once and got a rider swap. came out and L was still sleeping. T was dealing with fire dept stuff on the phone and he wont ride Space Mountain alone. So i went to go get back on. As i was walking by the standby entrance i heard a mother/daughter talking about how they werent sure they wanted to wait 50 minutes to ride. So i approached them "Is it just you two that want to ride?" They looked at me very skeptical like and said yes. "Then come with me and pretend to be my friends, ive got fast passes" So as they followed me i explained to them how the rider swapped worked and that once we got through the first queue we could go back to not knowing each other. So after creeping them out at first they were very grateful.

so i came out of my second Space mountain ride and L was finally somewhat awake. so we went on people mover... twice Then i got a FP for Buzz and i lost bc i let L shoot the gun. Then we went to monster inc laugh floor. This actually turned out to be quite funny bc everytime they picked someone in the audience to answer a question the person didnt speak english.

Then it was time to check in for our Wishes dessert party. I didnt realize that this would be our last time seeing wishes from inside the park. We did the more expensive dessert party where you go a table on the lower terrace. We got a table right along the railing. We loaded up on cheese and crackers as we had skipped dinner. The desserts were all good and i loved the chocolate covered strawberries. They also came out and handed out take home bags of gihradali ( i know i spelled that wrong) chocolate. (This was only for the dessert party that was on the lower terrace i think, not the group that left to watch fireworks in the hub) When it was time to leave the desserts were still fully stocked so i took even more strawberries and T and L took some cookies to go. We were really happy with the dessert party and glad we did it.

We joined the masses and made our way out of the park, but then we got to break away from the crown and go to the WL boat launch and walk right onto a boat. AWESOME!. We got back to WL. Stopped at Roaring Fork to fill our mugs then back to our room. L stayed up and when he heard the Electric Water Pageant music he came running to the balcony. After the show we put him to bed and followed soon ourselves.

Day 3 Wednesday or The silly ape

Today was going to be a low key day. I woke up before everyone else and took a load of laundry down to wash so L would have some more t shirts. Then i walked to Roaring Fork and got T a coffee, and a bounty breakfast. I ordered the kids banana foster waffles for myself. So when i got back to the room L and T had breakfast ready. We hung in the room while i finished the load of laundry then changed to go swimming.

We got down to the pool and T took off to get in the hot tub. He doesnt care about the pool, just wants to hang in the hot tub. L and i went to teh kid pool area that had a climbing structure with two slides. L was a little nervous at first... the lifeguard saw that he would go anywhere without me so the guard let me know that i could climb on the structure as long as i didnt use the slides. So i went up with L and sent him down the tamer open slide. He enjoyed it. After a while i got T to come over and we sent him down the tube slide. This became his slide of choice and he continued to use this over and over until one time he got turned around and went down backwards, and drank some water... so he was done for a bit. So we took him to the big pool. T took him so i could try out the resort slide. I went down 2-3 times, L got a kick out of watching mommy go down the slide. then i took him over to where the falls come into the pool. He wasnt interested. So i took him over to the hot tub so i could get in. theres two hot tubs next to each other... he got a kick out of taking my hand and leading me to each one, then taking me out to the next one.

Time for a diapy change, then we brought him back to the kid slides. this time he tried the open slide again, and did this over and over and over... he would have been there all week if we didnt pull him away. We had plans for AK.

So we got back to the room and changed into park clothes. IT was about 1 30 or so when we finally got down to the bus stop. We didnt wait long for a bus and off we went. First thing we did in Ak was go to Flame Tree BBQ. I got pulled pork sandwich, T got the chicken and rib combo... and L was asleep. He eventually woke up and we gave him some of our food... then he was back asleep. So we went through Dino land, stopping so i could get a refill on the popcorn bucket. Then i went to go ride EE. T wont ride this alone, so i just used the FP. AS soon as i got off i went again on single rider line. T went and sat in the ROL theatre with L. L was still sleeping when i met up with them. We wanted to go see Lion King Show so we headed in that direction. First we stopped at the one shop that sells baked goods and got L a animal cookie.. he has gotton one every AK trip, this time we got him a zebra.

Then i got an email from work on my phone.... right before we left i got a promotion (yay ne). Since its civil service there is paperwork they needed, but the county being the way it is waited til the last minute. They sent the application and the canvas letter i needed to sign out on Monday and wanted it back immediatly. Kind of hard to do from FL. So i went to email them back and .. my password expired. And i have to get on a different web page in order to update my password. So i found a quiet place and called, but the woman i had to talk to was not at her desk. So i called guest services and got a fax number for WL. i got on the internet, changed my password, re logged in, and sent her a message saying she could fax it i would fill it out and fax it back but that was the best i could do.

Now ive spent way to much time thinking about work while at Ak. We almost missed the FotLK, but we made it in in the last minute, having to wake L up. L was not happy until they brought the floats out. This is my favorite thing to do at AK. After the show we went to go to Rafiki's planet watch, but they had shut down for the day. We had a few minutes before they shut down the gorilla trail. So we sped through there so we could see the gorillas. We did stop to see the hippos. When we got to the gorillas the alpha male was at the glass. L pointed at him and said "Monkey" i informed L that it was an ape. Then we went out onto the bridge. two of the other males were out and both had black tubs they were fighting over. Then on gorilla took one of the tubs, put it on his head and walked away. L pointed at him and laughed "Silly Ape" The second gorilla then sat in his tub and crossed his arms. We also go to watch the animal handlers throw food at them. i think they were distracting them one at a time so they could put them away.

When we finished on the trail we decided to go on the safari. it was a walk on. It was still the regular safari, and the animals were quite active.We got off and went right back on but it was the beginning of the sunset safari so we got to note the slight differences. When we got to the savanna things got really cool. Something triggered the giraffes to start running, which got the wildebeest going, which stirred up the cattle and etc. our driver had to just sit there bc there was too much movement going on.

After the safari T went to use a restroom and i took L into a shop. He reached out of his stroller and grabbed a Gorilla figurine. "Ape!" How could i not get it for him. We met up with T and watched some of the street performers. Then we made our way through the Discovery Island trails to the front and watched a couple "Awakenings" on the tree.

We got on out bus and decided to go the the CR and walk over to BLT. We timed it just right and got to the ToTW just in time for fireworks. Then we took the boat back to WL and grabbed a quick bite at Roaring Fork. We didnt have enough time to make it to our room to watch the water pageant so we went out to the WL dock to watch it.

Finally we called it a night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!