A Welcome To A New Moderator!

Disney Daniel

<font color= blue>Aw.....FIDDLESTICKS!!!!!
A big Transportation Board welcome to Obi-Wan Pinobi who will be our newest moderator here on the board.

Many thanks to Beanie for all of her hard work, and best of luck to her on the Resorts Board!

Here's hoping both will enjoy their new tasks. :)

Welcome Disney Daniel :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :p :p :p :p :p lol great to have you on this board thanks cmatt :)

Congratulations on your new assignment, Obi-Wan Pinobi! :)

Thanks, everyone. :)

For those who don't know me, a quick bio. I'm 35, live in Richmond, married to my fellow moderator MeanLaureen, recently laid off but soon to start a new job (yay!). In case you can't tell from my name, two of my loves are Disney pins and Star Wars.

Lauri and I honeymooned at WDW before we even knew about the DIS, and we've been back numerous times since then, both flying and driving. Not only that, but I spent 3+ years of my life travelling on business, so I've seen the insides of plenty of airplanes, airports, rental cars, and hotel rooms.

So now your moderating team on this board consists of a pinhead, a trekkie, and a Canadian teenager. Sounds like the opening of a really bad joke. :D :D :D :D :D

Obi-Wan Pinobi
Congratulations and good luck on your new assignment. Im from Fairfax Va. I used to race cars in Richmond a long time ago.. Rabbit..http://www.Yourride.net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter