A Wishing Well Wish Come True~UPDATE 2/13/09{Questions!!!!!!!!!}

So I sort haven't updated my PJ in a while. I wanted to let all you peeps who subscribed....that Bob and I got married on Jan 20th 2009, in a small ceremony at my parent's house. I have since moved to Arkansas and have set up house, and starting a new job on Monday. We decided to not go ahead with the Disney wedding, instead we are going to buy into DVC in 2 1/2 years.

So without further ado...for your viewing pleasure, pics from the wedding.

Pic of Me before the wedding
460172554_y8okK-M.jpg

My flowers and ring (I made the bouquet, its silk)
460182077_pmNhf-M.jpg

Bob and I before the ceremony
460261723_FsBm7-M.jpg

Our Vows
460267836_Vc5hq-M.jpg

Me in my Bride Ears
460274442_3G5SG-M.jpg

Our Cake
460287030_PMmdE-M.jpg

We are going on our Honeymoon in October...it will be a combo Birthday/Honeymoon Trip....Hmmmm do I see a Trippie in my future.

So this really isn't an update to my PJ as Bob and I are already married.

But I do have a question......I made the choice to give up the Disney wedding back in December, and just do the small wedding at my parents, but recently I have been thinking alot about it, and giving up that dream. Bob is pretty good with the idea of at VR.

I have been crunching numbers and I think that we could go ahead with our original plan which was the small wedding now and bigger wedding at Disney in 2 1/2 years which by now is 2 years away.

What are your opinions? Do it, or wait a few years and do a VR.

So this really isn't an update to my PJ as Bob and I are already married.

But I do have a question......I made the choice to give up the Disney wedding back in December, and just do the small wedding at my parents, but recently I have been thinking alot about it, and giving up that dream. Bob is pretty good with the idea of at VR.

I have been crunching numbers and I think that we could go ahead with our original plan which was the small wedding now and bigger wedding at Disney in 2 1/2 years which by now is 2 years away.

What are your opinions? Do it, or wait a few years and do a VR.
I say go for it as soon as you can afford it :bride: I find that sometimes the longer we wait to do something the odds are that it might never happen. I hope you're able to have your dream Disney wedding soon! Follow your heart :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter