AAA package with dining?

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
I'm confused! I *think* I've read somewhere that you can book a AAA package that includes room at discount, tickets, and the new dining plan? But I've also heard conflicting information that you CAN'T book the whole package with AAA discount...... you have to pay rack rate for the room in order to get the dining package? Help!! :)

Also, if I can book the AAA package, do I book the entire thing through AAA or can CRO book AAA packages?

We booked a 7 night MYW park hopper plus package at the poly concierge using a AAA travel agent. We also added the dining plan last week. We received the AAA discount on the room.

If we had booked through WDW using the AAA discount, we would have only been allowed to do a room-only reservation and would have to buy the tickets seperately and could not get the dining plan. That is how it has been explained to me, anyway.

Go to the AAA site online and ask for a quote. They get back to you very quickly and then you can compare it to what it would cost if you booked it yourself through WDW.

Good luck!

You can add the dining plan by adding a 1 day MYW ticket to everyone in your party thats over 3 years old. By doing this you can add dining for your whole trip.

beau5678 said:
You can add the dining plan by adding a 1 day MYW ticket to everyone in your party thats over 3 years old. By doing this you can add dining for your whole trip.

By doing that on your own - you lose the AAA discount unless going through an AAA agency. If you book room only through a TA or on your own, you can get a room only AAA discount. Only an AAA agency can get you a discount package that includes dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter