ABD Guides

Figment1407

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

Has anyone ever been on a tour with Korey as their guide? I will be going on ABD to Italy this week and found out that Korey is one of the guides.

Thanks!

I've heard good things! (haven't personally traveled with him, though) Seriously - we have loved all our guides. I've rarely heard a complaint. They are cream of the crop!

Someone I know just traveled with Korey to Arizona/Utah and loved him!

Tobi

We had Korey two years ago for our Italy trip! He is amazing; wonderful, friendly and fantastic. You'll love him. ABD is lucky to have him.

I hope your trip was great! We had Korey in Costa Rica a few years ago and fingers crossed that he'll be our guide in Arizona in a few weeks!! He's wonderful!

I've heard good things! (haven't personally traveled with him, though) Seriously - we have loved all our guides. I've rarely heard a complaint. They are cream of the crop!
He was great! Others that we traveled with said they are all just as good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!