ABD Peru 2020

Discruisin

Earning My Ears
We are supposed to be taking the Peru ABD over Christmas. Is anyone else on here taking that trip? If so, do you think we will actually go or do you see it being cancelled? South America seems to be turning into a hot zone with COVID19.

Hard to predict this one. But you will be going during the start of their summer.
I can see resources being a challenge there.
When we went I was so worried about the water and the elevation sickness, which ended up being a non issue for us. Now that seems less of a concern than COVID-19 all of a sudden!
IF you do go, the guides are wonderful and they will take great care of you as best as they can! Hope you get Harvey!
And all of your 'adventures' are outdoors, so that's less of a problem than let's say the Louvre or Versailles which are indoor and packed liked sardines!

I am on that trip and I am very much hoping it goes! A little worried about flights- booked through ABD on Latam and now they are restructuring under bankruptcy. My flight schedule was perfect and I hope they don't get changed.

I am on that trip and I am very much hoping it goes! A little worried about flights- booked through ABD on Latam and now they are restructuring under bankruptcy. My flight schedule was perfect and I hope they don't get changed.
ABD booked Latam for the Lima to Cusco internal flight that's included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter