? about Liberty Tree Character Dinner

jcemom

Official Tag Fairy Assistant
I was happy to hear over the summer about the change of characters...Donald and Daisy at the LTT! My son really wanted to "dine with Donald" and I don't want to do character breakfasts, so that leaves out Donald's AK breakfast.

I had wanted to go to LTT anyway, add Donald, SUPER!

But lately I haven't read of anyone seeing Donald. Just Minnie, Meeko, Chip & Dale, and/or Pluto. Is Donald still making an appearance at this dinner? Hit or miss? Or has he moved on?

Feedback from anyone who's been lately?

We were there in August and there was no Donald to be seen.

Well, not exactly what I'm wanting to hear...but, thanks! lol
Must have been short-lived. I think it was in June or July that I read he was there. Deb still has him listed as a character at that meal on her site, though, so I was hopeful.

There's a thread here about Chef Mickey's and many have said he's been there pretty often. We're planning to eat there also, so maybe we'll get lucky. I REALLY don't want to do breakfast. lol

Donald was not there when we went on the 10th of this month.

No Donald 2 weeks ago.

THe food was really good though. I would go back.

Donald was at Chef Mickey's when we ate there. He was in the lobby. The food wasn't very good at all, but lots of Characters.

Thanks for the replies. Maybe I should just get up early for breakfast, huh? It seems like I've read a lot of not-so-great reviews about Donald's breakfast, though. But my DS has requested Donald and Mickey and they're both there...
decisions, decisions...

It seems so weird to be deciding three months in advance what, where, and when to eat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter