? about no line no wait IDs

dunningdisney

Mouseketeer
We are going to us/ioa in may and staying at hrh-- we are a family of six

was wondering if have you have to dig out all six passes everytime go on ride with no wait no line access?

If so, has anyone used a necklace like holder for passes , "backstage pass" type?

If so, did they work and where did you purchase them at?

I was able to bring in 5 people with no problems with Universal Express pass. They just asked how many people there were in the party then they waived us on.

I haven't used a necklace. I just put it in my fanny pack. You can probably find a backstage pass holder somewhere. I know that there's the IOA passport you can hang around your neck, but it is pretty big.

I used a "necklace" type holder that we use for our work IDs. I just put my room key and my park pass in it. I REALLY felt like a VIP as I just held up my pass from around my neck and bypassed all the lines. I put the pass inside my shirt when riding the coasters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter