? about Osborne Lights Last Day 1/2

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Has anyone ever gone to see the Osborne Lights on the last day of their schedule? January 2 is the last day they're scheduled, and the first day I'll be at WDW. I'm hoping to see them in their "full glory" (I love them and missed them last year). Is the full display still up on the last day or have they already started taking them down? If they're still fully up on 1/2, does that mean I might still be able to go over there and see some lights on 1/3 or are they all down by then? I definitely plan to run over there at the first sign of sunset on 1/2, but I'll go back again 1/3 if there's a chance of seeing anything (can't get enough Osborne Lights!)

If the last day is 1/2, they should be all lit that night. I don't think they will be lit on 1/3 unless it is extended. It will take some time to get them all down, but there's really nothing to see if they don't light them. In prior years, they had a "lighting ceremony" around 6:00pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter