• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? about sharks underwater grill

abbysmom

Mouseketeer
My family is interested in trying a mid day meal here, is there a dress code, my family will most likely be dressed in shorts and t- shirts will this be ok. Do they serve burgers or some sort of sandwich here? we do not want to eat a large meal as this will be a mid day meal. My daughter who is 7 thinks this will be a really cool place to eat and watch this sharks swim. Are reservations necessary? Thanks for any and all info you can share with me.
47 days and counting!!!!!

There is no dress code at the restaurant. Basically, if the clothes you wear gets you in, then you can eat there. I don't recall any burgers on the menu, although there may be some sort of fish sandwich. I don't know if you can make reservations, but once I went at noon and the wait for a table was 45 minutes. You can eat at the bar with no wait. You might not be able to see the swimming sharks, but you can see the colorful fish swimming on the bar.

My sister and I ate there for lunch and also didn't want a "big" meal. We both ordered the flatbread type pizza appetizers, and had them for our meal! They were both excellent, and not at all expensive. We got two different ones so that we could each try a bit of the two kinds.

It was a great experience, and I would definately do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter