About to book again before this trip! HAHA

MissMichelle

DIS Veteran
I head to the world in 28 days....so here I am tonight looking into flights/package prices and just talked to DH and he wants me to book so he can go with us in December! WOOOHOOO!

I will be putting my deposit as soon as the taxes come in !!! I am so excited!

So I have 2 countdowns YAY YAY YAY! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Pretty cool huh~!

I try to always have a mini trip booked before we leave...it makes coming home much easier knowing we are coming back!

A friend, her daughter and I leave for WDW in 9.5wks - 3/24-3/31

Middle of Feb is my 180days to call for our 14nights at WDW 8/12-8/26.

It keeps you busy juggling multi-trips. We always do this. Last year we juggled 6 trips. Right now I'm juggling 3. While still putting the finishing touches on my trip Feb. 2-10, I just purchased my airfare for my April 23-May5 trip. Getting my Feb. rental car worked out, and cringing at the prices of my April rental car quotes. All the time, planning to call the DVC mid-march to reserve my Oct. 18-27 trip. Now with ADRs being available so far in advance, sometimes the trips get a little confusing, so I make lots of notes. I never get bored with so many plans to make all of the time.

Can I go too?... I can only afford once every few years
Maybe if I can find me a nice rich husband lol

I know the feeling. Believe it or not, I am juggling 3 trips! :banana:

Hi! :wave:

Lucky You! - I thought I was bad - I started planning our next trip the minute we returned from our December trip :teeth: Have a wonderful trip! :wizard:

n2mm said:
Last year we juggled 6 trips. Right now I'm juggling 3. I never get bored with so many plans to make all of the time.

OMG! I'd say! 6 trips! That is awesome! And 3 now...Bless you. I wish I could PAY for that many trips , if so I probably would do it lol---but @ $4,000-$5,000 a trip it kills to think about it haha.

I envy you! :rotfl:

IMGONNABE40! said:
I know the feeling. Believe it or not, I am juggling 3 trips! :banana:

YOU have 3 also! WOW! I am literally giving up coffee and the newspaper and every lil thing I spend $$ on and hopefully I can afford a 3rd by next March!

kat3668 said:
Can I go too?... I can only afford once every few years
Maybe if I can find me a nice rich husband lol

HAHA! We "normally" go every 2 years. This year I realized that if I buy the flight with taxes and put the $200 deposit down (which I did today! EEEEK) then I can pay on the trip from now until October and it'll be fine. I just keep thinking how much I spend on coffee, newspaper, my nails, bottled water @ work (I'll bring my own from now on as I pay $1.50 per bottle @ work). Stuff like that....Man it adds up!

I also just skimped on my satellite bill--I decided to cut out the "movie channels" such as HBO Starz etc, and I lowered my DSL bill ($29.95 p.m to $14.95)....AHHH the Sacrifices for Disney! :)

MissMichelle said:
HAHA! We "normally" go every 2 years. This year I realized that if I buy the flight with taxes and put the $200 deposit down (which I did today! EEEEK) then I can pay on the trip from now until October and it'll be fine. I just keep thinking how much I spend on coffee, newspaper, my nails, bottled water @ work (I'll bring my own from now on as I pay $1.50 per bottle @ work). Stuff like that....Man it adds up!

I also just skimped on my satellite bill--I decided to cut out the "movie channels" such as HBO Starz etc, and I lowered my DSL bill ($29.95 p.m to $14.95)....AHHH the Sacrifices for Disney! :)

I very proud of you! What a way to say "it's all worth the disney"... that's real cool you can give up all that... who knows, when I get back from my trip (in 9 days) maybe I'll do the same! :teeth:

Jaime :flower:

Well Jaime I haven't given it all up....YET! I will have to tho to pay off the trip easily. But it will be SOOO worth it ;)

OMGOSH 9 flippin days! YAY!

Hey Michelle, It's so exciting!!!!

We've gone the last 3 years in a row........ this trip will make 4, so I have no doubt that when we get home we'll be planning the next one!!!! LOL

GEEZ........ You know, if my 2 older boys would just hurry up and get out of college............. man, I could go maybe 2 - 3 times a year!!!! ;) Kids!!!!

I did the same thing. We had our trip for Dec. 05, and booked trip for May 06 before we even left. The trip in May is just me and my sister, which should be fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter