? About walking a reservation

MrsBergs

Mouseketeer
Hi. I have never walked a reservation before and still a little confused regarding it. II have read some posts and chipandco regarding this subject. My question is if you book a 7 night stay and need to modify to a 5 night stay can you do this online now?

Thank You

Yes, your points will go back into the UY they were taken from. I'm not quite sure what this has to do with walking though. Are you going to book a 7 night stay, and after walking the reservation, reduce it down to only 5 nights?

Yes, your points will go back into the UY they were taken from. I'm not quite sure what this has to do with walking though. Are you going to book a 7 night stay, and after walking the reservation, reduce it down to only 5 nights?
Thank you! I was going to book the 7 nights and stay 5 depending on airfare and work schedule. I think I really don't understand the whole walking concept completely

Thank you! I was going to book the 7 nights and stay 5 depending on airfare and work schedule. I think I really don't understand the whole walking concept completely
That's not walking a reservation but if you book at 7 months you can reduce your stay and as long as they aren't borrowed points they will go back into your UY for another trip or banking

That's not walking a reservation but if you book at 7 months you can reduce your stay and as long as they aren't borrowed points they will go back into your UY for another trip or banking
Thank you! I have a June use year and want to do a trip in August. I will using 2020 points but I did bank some left over 2019. Does that make a difference

Thank you! I have a June use year and want to do a trip in August. I will using 2020 points but I did bank some left over 2019. Does that make a difference
The system should automatically apply your banked points before using the current UY’s points. No need to “walk” the reservation.

Walking is when you book a trip before you actually want to go and then move it forward until your dates.

It is really only needed for hard to get rooms or during certain times.

I am doing the same thing for next December. Booked 6 nights but will reduce to 4 once I know the days the airline will fly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!