Absolute must ADR???

So we're planning our next trip in April Wondering what everyone's MUST DO ADRs are?
Our 1st trip we did
Chef Mickey (breakfast)
Cinderella Royal Table (breakfast)
Be Our Guest (lunch)
Ohana (breakfast)

We have 3 kids (10, 8, and 4) we try not to plan toooo many scheduled meals (especially dinners) since we never know how tired the kids are going to be. But we try to get a couple in over the course of a week. Looking for any recommendations for must dos! We will be going to every park at some point during our stay and we are staying at the Polynesian.
TIA!:thumbsup2
Our girls were 10 & 8 during our most recent trip to WDW and we really enjoyed the character dinner at the Grand Floridian with Cinderella, her step sisters and stepmother. Food was really good and very entertaining. We also did Ohaha breakfast and we also liked that a lot. I enjoy that the food is brought to you and you don't have to get up and you can meet a good amount of characters, that was Lilo, Stitch, Mickey and Pluto. Plus they do a fun little parade. At HS, we like Sci Fi dine in. You get a little car to sit in and it's like being at an old fashioned drive in. Decent casual, diner food. But we are like ya'll, we don't like to be locked in to an ADR, we usually do a dinner/breakfast ADR on arrival and departure days, the rest of the time we only do a lunch ADR to get out of the heat. Have fun!!

Thanks everyone! Some of these restaurants weren't even on my radar. :worship: To answer some questions that we're asked of me
1. 10 yr old is girl, 8 and 4 yr old are boys. (Though girl loves everything from princesses to Star Wars)
2. The list I provided originally was what we have already done and are looking for new places to try this go around
3. We enjoy the character interaction, but it isn't a requirement. For example my son loves Ohana breakfast, but not because of the characters. He loves the food and atmosphere. (I actually just recently found this out :confused3)
Just really looking for most enjoyable restaurants the kids would enjoy. We enjoy good food, but really think the experience is worth more. Normally we can be "food snobs" (living in the NYC are there are so many amazing restaurants) but at Disney it's all about the experience. (But that doesn't have to mean characters)
Hope this clarifies and thanks again for all of your recommendations. I have a lot of researching to do over the next 18 days :cool1:

Based on our last trip, it would be Via Napoli for DGD, Boathouse for the man and Jiko's for me.
Here's hoping our next trip will bring more must have ADRS:).

We really like:
BOG lunch
Sci Fi
Le Cellier

I really like trying new places each time we go. I can't wait to try Homecomin' in DS and Liberty Tree Tavern in MK in November!

Our must do is Hoop De Doo Revue. We all have a great time and love the food.

For me, the other must do adrs are places I have not eaten before. I always want to try something new.

DS4 - Crystal Palace
DS14 - Via Napoli
DH - Boma Dinner
Me - slushies in France
Also me - waffle sandwiches at Sleepy Hollow

Tusker house Breakfast is a must do for us. We did Hoop Dee Do on our last trip and this will be a regular for us.

Our family loved California Grill at firework time. You must get a reservation right at 180 days out to be sure to get the time and date you want. I have 9 and 6 year old girls and they never want to miss the magic of watching the fireworks from the rooftop!

Our first trip and might be our only since our kids are in their teens so we have
Garden Grill (ppo breakfast)
Sci-Fi (Dinner)
Be Our Guest (Lunch)
Ohana (Dinner)
Beaches & Cream (Dinner)
Homecomin' (Dinner)

Via Napoli and Biergarten have made the list for years. BOG lunch dropped off the list last year. Hoop Dee Doo and/or Ohana dinner might replace it this year, though.

Via Napoli, Ohana breakfast, and Yak and Yeti are must do's every trip.
Others we like and do often are Cape May (breakfast and dinner), but usually when we stay at the BCV. Ohana dinner, and Hoop Dee Doo. For a signature restaurant we used to always do Narcoossee's, but now we are starting to try some of the Disney Springs options, next trip will be Paddlefish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter