Absolute must ADR???

I can't believe nobody has mentioned our favorite, Brown Derby! Although it may have been usurped by Cali Grill on our last trip!! We also love Boma. However, we also must have Casey's corn dog nuggets, a Mickey pretzel, and a Dole Whip float!!

For the first few years we had the same ADR's, but over the last few years we've purposely tried new restaurants and attempted to give up some others to fit them all in, which is hard. However, as we go for Christmas every year our must do ADR is Narcoossee's for dinner on December 25th and that doesn't change.

One of my favorite kid friendly experiences is the hoopty doo review! So entertaining! I must also say one of my kids favorites is 9 dragons and of you want a lot of food yeti and yak. I love the second floor there.

50s PTC and San Angel Inn have been on our must do list for many years. The food at both is very good, and though through the years we at times have been a little disappointed, and we scaled back and stayed away a trip or 2, we go back and the food is spot on again. I think this can be true of any place. The atmosphere at both is cool, for different reasons and if you like characters, you get some of a different variety at 50s!

The only restaurant that we go to each time is Boma. I agree with the post that said to go to Ohana and Kona since they are right there. You might also want to dine at the Grand Floridian and Contemporary.

Considering that you're looking for places you HAVE NOT BEEN, and are most focused on the EXPERIENCE (not as much the food alone) for the kids, I'd suggest:
  • Sci-Fi
  • 50's Prime Time
  • Tusker House breakfast or lunch/dinner

Sanaa - absolutely.
California Grill at Fireworks time
1900 Park Fare - the stepsisters are fabulous

Given the age of your kids, I think you have a good list.
I would consider Sci Fi at Hollywood studios for lunch. The kids will think its really fun to eat in a car. And watch really bad movies.
Depending on the sex of the kids, the Frozen breakfast at EPCOT at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Norway or the bon Voyage breakfast at Trattoria al Forno (Rapunzel, Ariel) might be good options for girls.

Akershus breakfast has changed to frozen?? When did this happen and how did I miss it?

Cali Grill is our only must do. And even that we skipped our last trip for lack of time.

Out of the character meals, Tusker House is the only one we have done more than 5 times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter