"accepting all cookies" every time I look at a thread

Sarah'sMomfrom PA

Welcomed Guest<br><font color=red>Mutters about dr
I keep getting this message and can't seem to get it to go away. I put accept cookies still get this message. No matter what I do, I keep getting this message and it is getting annoying! TIA!

There is a custom cookies or something like that button. Click on that. There is one set of cookies you must accepts, then three (I think) that you can opt in. Then click "Confirm My Choices". Done.

Oops... it's "cookie settings"

Those that are having it reappearing after saving your settings, what browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser. I should say I have only been working on PCs today, I haven't tried mobile yet.

There is a custom cookies or something like that button. Click on that. There is one set of cookies you must accepts, then three (I think) that you can opt in. Then click "Confirm My Choices". Done.

Oops... it's "cookie settings"
View attachment 552692

View attachment 552693

View attachment 552694

I should specify that I went in to Cookie Settings to make sure only necessary cookies were turned on. Then I clicked "Confirm My Choices" and I haven't seen this message again since.

I tried clicking on Confirm my choices and have tried everything but nothing is working and it is getting annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter