Accuracy of refurbishment schedule

Judy from Boise

Watch out – might take away your
I checked the refurbishment schedule on the app today, and SM is now down for our entire trip 6/10-6/15!
Is it usually accurate?

If is on the DLP website it's more than likely correct. Not unless of course they push back the refurbishment which does happen or if they offer a sneak peak or something along those lines. I would just use it a reason to come back and visit again... :D

Space Mountain AND Phantom Manor are also closed for the entirety of our trip.

But, at least Crush's Coaster is scheduled to be back up and running. Since it's the most "unique" ride at DLP, that's the one we care most about.

It's been a while, but on our last visit even though it was walk-on, we only rode SM twice because of how rough it was. And I ended up with a headache after only riding it twice. So, it's possibly no great loss.

I'm more disappointed by Phantom Manor since it's a pretty high capacity ride and I enjoy being able to "relax" in air-conditioned comfort for the ride.

I checked the refurbishment schedule on the app today, and SM is now down for our entire trip 6/10-6/15!
Is it usually accurate?
I know! I was so upset when I found out. Luckily I am able to free up some time when we are in Paris in the last week of May, so I will head over to DLP for one morning. Yes, I am buying a day ticket to ride one ride! But I'll also get to see Princesses and Pirates Festival, so that is worth it to me. (Though I'm not telling my mom; I'm just saying I want a day to visit the unique museums that fit my taste that no one else is interested in.)

Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride at WDW & DL. I was so sad when I learned PM was down during our trip. I mean, my office at work? HM, my tennis shoes? HM, my phone case? yup that's HM too...& the list goes on...sigh

Where did you find the information for what is under refurbishment? I am going in July and I wonder what may be closed.

Darn! Both Phantom Manor and Pirates are down for our June dates. :( Refurb lists are always full of disappointment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter