Actual current cost of Obama’s for specific date

maxsmom

DIS Veteran
So I find ranges on Disney and different sites have different prices. How can I find the actual cost of dinner for adult and child for a weekday this month? I know I can call but I would like a reliable place to look so everytime & restaurant I want to know about I won’t have to call. Thanks

I’d just go with the highest amount and figure it will be a little less than that. That’s the holiday pricing.

According to the sticky near the top of this forum, current prices are:

Ohana: (incl tax, excl tip)
dinner. . . 07/01/2018 Adult: $48.99, Child: $26.63

HTH! :flower1:

Oh my, that had to be an auto correct. Geesh, not sure how I missed that. Pretty sure I wouldn’t be able to afford it.
You are welcome for the laughs. Lol

I saw that list that is a sticky but I wasn’t sure if that would be the actual price for a weekday in the summer. Thanks!

Actual current cost of Obama’s for specific date

I believe the current rate for most top level government officials, current or retired, is in excess of 100K per speech:).

Last edited:
Even without it being Obama's the cost of 'Ohana varies between really expensive and too expensive. :(

Oh my, that had to be an auto correct. Geesh, not sure how I missed that. Pretty sure I wouldn’t be able to afford it.
You are welcome for the laughs. Lol

I saw that list that is a sticky but I wasn’t sure if that would be the actual price for a weekday in the summer. Thanks!

Just so you know, there aren't different prices for weekends, holidays, or any other day at 99% of WDW restaurants. The prices you'll find in the sticky next to the latest date are the prices right now. They can go up by pennies or a few dollars at any time. The only time there is a different price is if it's a part of a package (F!, ROL, Candlelight Processional, etc) or if they are having a special Thanksgiving day or Christmas day meal.

Is Ohana really almost $50per adult?? Going in August but will consider cancelling if it that expensive

FOr dinner, unfortunately yes. The reason we haven’t eaten there in quite a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts