Actual current cost of Obama’s for specific date

Is Ohana really almost $50per adult?? Going in August but will consider cancelling if it that expensive

Ohana is one WDW restaurant that seems to stay in line with the outside world. Our local rodizio is $44.95 plus tax for dinner, and there's no entertainment and no bread pudding for dessert. In fact, dessert is extra.

Please - you may wish to change the Thread Title..... :).
Suspecting you wanted real data, rather than a LOT of jokes :).

We ate dinner here in early June...4 adults. A shade under $200 before tip! Luckily, I had our Disney Reward Points loaded on a card just for the occasion!

I'd pay double to have dinner with Obama...hee hee.

Please - you may wish to change the Thread Title..... :).
Suspecting you wanted real data, rather than a LOT of jokes :).

According to the sticky near the top of this forum, current prices are:

Ohana: (incl tax, excl tip)
dinner. . . 07/01/2018 Adult: $48.99, Child: $26.63

HTH! :flower1:

Was there a question left unanswered?

An AP will get you a 10% discount on the cost of food, and the price includes soft drinks.

After the adult beverages we were served our last two meals, I would tell you to stick with the soft drinks. ;)

Ohana is one WDW restaurant that seems to stay in line with the outside world. Our local rodizio is $44.95 plus tax for dinner, and there's no entertainment and no bread pudding for dessert. In fact, dessert is extra.

Fogo De Chao Brazillian Steakhouse near me is $54.95. Was $49.95 until a year ago. No comparison to the quality and variety of meats. Ribeye, Filet, Lamb chops, chicken and on and on. Incredible top quality salad bar as well. No shrimp or dessert included though. We love Ohana's but it doesn't come close to what I find elsewhere. It's fun and its Disney priced.

Is Ohana really almost $50per adult?? Going in August but will consider cancelling if it that expensive

Yes, that's really the cost! Our Artist Point meal was about the same price as our O'hana meal and SO, SO much better. We learned our lesson. O'hana is off our list.

Now if Obama shows up . . . ? I may reconsider spending that $50.

Fogo De Chao Brazillian Steakhouse near me is $54.95. Was $49.95 until a year ago. No comparison to the quality and variety of meats. Ribeye, Filet, Lamb chops, chicken and on and on. Incredible top quality salad bar as well. No shrimp or dessert included though. We love Ohana's but it doesn't come close to what I find elsewhere. It's fun and its Disney priced.
That's around the price for lunch @ the "Fogos" in NYC and Philly. Both include shrimp and probably dessert though.

That's around the price for lunch @ the "Fogos" in NYC and Philly. Both include shrimp and probably dessert though.

NYC prices aren't representative of typical restaurant prices around the country!! Fogo dinner here in Phoenix is $55. Lunch is $30. They do have shrimp dishes but only ordered separate. The $55 gets the salad bar and all you can eat selections of various meats but no seafood. Thought all Fogo's had the same menu! Fogo's sends me coupons every few months for $25 off dinner. Makes for a very affordable excellent dinner!

NYC prices aren't representative of typical restaurant prices around the country!! Fogo dinner here in Phoenix is $55. Lunch is $30. They do have shrimp dishes but only ordered separate. The $55 gets the salad bar and all you can eat selections of various meats but no seafood. Thought all Fogo's had the same menu! Fogo's sends me coupons every few months for $25 off dinner. Makes for a very affordable excellent dinner!
I'm aware that we pay more to do most anything in NYC yet go to Philly for eating bargains and foods I can't get in NYC which is why I mentioned both cities:).
Fogo is fun every once in a while but prices go up substantially for dinner in both locales. Didn't realise any of them have coupons but my waistline just can't take eating there regularly sooo it's just as well I don't look for them;).

Totally agree on the no comparison with a Fogo de Chao. Unfortunately, our local rodizo is NOT a Fogo, but just a local. No fancy meats, but the salad bar is quite extensive. The meat choices and quality we have are very much in line with Ohana's, but we prefer Ohana to this one.

And this is why I always chuckle when people say it's impossible to save money on the Disney dining plan. There are actually quite a few meals at WDW priced at around (over $50) per person. The value of the dining plan depends 100% on where you like to eat your TS meals.
We are accustomed to eating well and paying NYC restaurant prices. We make out like bandits on the DDP.

Fogo is fun every once in a while but prices go up substantially for dinner in both locales. Didn't realise any of them have coupons but my waistline just can't take eating there regularly sooo it's just as well I don't look for them;).

It is not possible to make out like bandits on the DDP, care to show your math?
It is possible but I'll show you the math another time when I'm more vested in the process.

We just spent 40.00 p/p for my mother's final repast and older sister and I noted that was more than either of our wedding receptions cost way way back in the day and no fast food joints were harmed in the process:).

It is not possible to make out like bandits on the DDP, care to show your math?

Have to define 'BANDIT'. We save money using DDP. We're foodies and dining is a big part of our Disney World experience. We do not eat at many of the popular lower priced restaurants such a Prime Time, Sci-Fi, nor care for many of the lower priced items such as fried chicken, pizza etc. Really depends on where you dine and what you like to order. For some it works out well, for others they'll lose money.

Gone are the days when DDP included appetizer and tip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter