add me to the AKV list--doing the happy dance!

tigger2esq

Princess Extraordinaire
I had heard the original chatter about AKV but hadnt paid much attention. My DH and I were seriously considering a 50 pt resale at HHI since we have gone there twice now and really loved it. But when I got the mailer this week about the AKV presale I got soo excited becuase I truly love the AKL and on our trip this past december we spent 5 nights at BWV and 2 nights at AKL. while I love the htoel and restaurants the whole single hotel room concept after being spoiled by DVC just didnt cut it. so with AKV we get the best of both worlds. One short phone call to my guide later and we now own 50pts at AKV!!! We also realized that since we go to HHI in off season (april one year and October the other) we dont really need the 11 month booking window there but feel we will definitely need it at AKV!

yippee!!:cheer2:

Congratulations! That's so exciting :)

I'm not eligible for the presale but I'm curious - do you mind if I ask how much the points are?

Thank you. I'm sure you're going to enjoy AKV :thumbsup2

Right now $101/pt, if you get more than 100 they are $8/pt less (so $93/pt.) Word has it they will go up to $104/pt before AKV comes online for everyone else.

I'm VERY happy right now. I just got a call from our guide, we got our 200pts @AKV.

I was beginning to wonder where our packet was. Since we put our stuff in first thing on 1st and still nothing from Disney. He said they where so backed up stuff from the 1st still hadn't gone out.

johno

I was beginning to wonder where our packet was. Since we put our stuff in first thing on 1st and still nothing from Disney. He said they where so backed up stuff from the 1st still hadn't gone out.
I purchased on Feb 1st, late afternoon. My guide had told me the doc group was swamped and that my paperwork would probably take 10 days, and it did -- my paperwork arrived late this morning.

I purchased on Feb 1st, late afternoon. My guide had told me the doc group was swamped and that my paperwork would probably take 10 days, and it did -- my paperwork arrived late this morning.

Oh good I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I was going a bit crazy with all the people posting "I got my packet today."

PS. My wife and I are so excited about the AKVs. Pal Mickey got a BouBou (At least I think that is the right name.) It's part of his fall collection this year.

http://www.direwolf.com/gallery/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=10442

johno

Love your Pal Mickey photos, particularly "Pal Belichick" !

Thank you. I like to think our pal mickey is the best dressed one in the park. He started out with a little cosmetic bag for luggage. Now he has enough that we have to pack for him, because if I brought all his clothes I would be wearing what I flew down in.

Most of the outfits are ones my wife has made.

johno

Congratulations on your purchase. I'm doing the happy dance too. I am excited and hope to have a fall stay at AKV!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Congratulations on your purchase. I'm doing the happy dance too. I am excited and hope to have a fall stay at AKV!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Thank you. There is as they say "more to the story". This is my wife and I's first major purchase, together. We got married almost 2 years ago, at Disney. She was a DVC member with her Dad, but "We" wanted our own membership. (The points she shares with her Dad, are really more his points, and I for one was never comfortable asking them for points to use.)

johno

Thank you. There is as they say "more to the story". This is my wife and I's first major purchase, together. We got married almost 2 years ago, at Disney. She was a DVC member with her Dad, but "We" wanted our own membership. (The points she shares with her Dad, are really more his points, and I for one was never comfortable asking them for points to use.)

johno

How nice!!! I hope you make so many wonderful memories and good have times together as you share your lives!:love:

Bobbi (sort of an older DVCer, we're married 38 years)

PS. DH and I are always so proud of our DS's when they accept some of the financial aspects of our times together. I'm sure you're making her DDad proud as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter