Added Trips! Now May, August, October & December!!! What?

So, I don't have too much of an update. But I text'd Andy today and "told him that I was able to book us Yacht Club, as I wanted to cancel the Riveria reservation. And he replied back with..

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
I notice you didn't tell him about the price difference :P

As you can see... I am lacking things for Hollywood Studios... Suggestions? I don't even have a must eat food for HS?!!?
Pretty sure that is because MGM is lacking. Just go to Nomads twice and that will make up for it :drinking1

I am SO bummed I'm not gonna make it to Festival of the Arts this year! I feel like it gets better and better every year! I feel like they've really stepped up the food and drink game!
They really have! The first year we went (2nd year for the festival, I think) And I remember not wanting much of the food. But clearly I don't have that problem this year!

All your food and drink must dos for Festival of the Arts look amazing! So jealous!

If you can make it to one of the broadway singers performances, I recommend them too!

My favourite part of trip planning is the fooood!! I hope you get to try it all!! I find it fun to plan but often when there I'm too lazy to go searching for things and end up just getting full on the closest items that look appealing lol! Your list looks amazing though and hopefully you will have the stamina to do it all!!

Well, I started this yesterday, and had to change the Happy Friday to now I guess Happy Saturday!

It has been a long week at work and I was under the weather most of the week which made it worse. But I am starting to feel better finally and it is the weekend!!

Couple updates...

Mouse Dinning found me a Le Celier Dinner on Valentine's Day! So, we now have a 5:00 reservation for that! I am super excitied that this came though. It will be nice to do something "fancy" for Valentines' Day. Andy and I were also talking about walking the girls back to the room after, set them up with desserts and there ipads in the room. And Andy and I head back out for a drink by ourselves! Maybe go back into EPCOT? Or walk around the boardwalk? Anybody been to Abracadabra Bar?

I moved San Angel Inn to our first full day and just dropped Tokyo Dinning. Leaving us with 2 days with no table service options. But I think one, I am hoping we will go to Disney Springs and do counter service dinner while we are still at French Quarter and can take the boat back to our room! And the other I think will just be good to leave open so we can be more flexible as the trip goes on.

They also announced that Space 220 isn't opening till end of March. So that is out. Which is fine and I am just kind of glad to know one way or the other!

For moment, there was a chance that Andy was going to need to duck out of our trip for one day and go to a comercial shoot for work on day during the trip, but thankfully he found someone to cover for him.

I also made these for the girls.

Anything to make wandering aimlessly around World Showcase!

I have to make our Must Do's Sheet still.

And I realized that we need to tell the girls next weekend! Morgan wanted to know about a week before. So, I have to think of something to do for them. I don't think it will be that elaborate, but it doesn' need to be more than, Oh by the way...

All your food and drink must dos for Festival of the Arts look amazing! So jealous!

If you can make it to one of the broadway singers performances, I recommend them too!
Gwen and Andy would probably enjoy the singers.We will have to see if we can time it right!

My favourite part of trip planning is the fooood!! I hope you get to try it all!! I find it fun to plan but often when there I'm too lazy to go searching for things and end up just getting full on the closest items that look appealing lol! Your list looks amazing though and hopefully you will have the stamina to do it all!!
It's why I make checklists! I will forget once we are there!

Sorry you weren't feeling well!

We've been to Abracadabra. The first time my sister and I went they had fun drinks that they did "tricks" to make. Mike and I went on Halloween last year and they didn't have the fun drinks anymore but they did have better food options lol.

What about Jelly Rolls on the Boardwalk?

Glad you're starting to feel better!

Your trip looks like tons of fun! I love the Hidden character search for the girls. I'm so sad to not be there for the Festival but looks like you're going to have a great time. :)

Mouse Dinning found me a Le Celier Dinner on Valentine's Day! So, we now have a 5:00 reservation for that! I am super excitied that this came though. It will be nice to do something "fancy" for Valentines' Day. Andy and I were also talking about walking the girls back to the room after, set them up with desserts and there ipads in the room. And Andy and I head back out for a drink by ourselves! Maybe go back into EPCOT? Or walk around the boardwalk? Anybody been to Abracadabra Bar?
Oooh fancy! I've been in Abracadabra bar but just really quickly. The theming is nice - it shares a bathroom with Flying Fish so I kind of walked through it when we ate at Flying Fish last September. It's kind of fun with the whole magic theme. But I love the Boardwalk, so I'd definitely recommend heading over to the Boardwalk. You could even duck in to Ample Hills for Valentine's ice cream! :)

It will be nice to do something "fancy" for Valentines' Day. Andy and I were also talking about walking the girls back to the room after, set them up with desserts and there ipads in the room. And Andy and I head back out for a drink by ourselves! Maybe go back into EPCOT? Or walk around the boardwalk? Anybody been to Abracadabra Bar?
This is a great idea!! It's nice that your girls are getting old enough to make this an option for you and Andy. I've not been to Abracadabar, but I know @Pluto0809 has and enjoyed it!

49440318092_8c963275d6_z.jpg
You come up with the greatest ideas for your kids. They will have a lot of fun looking for these, and I like that you gave them hints if needed, too!

Hey that's great that Mouse Dining worked for you getting a coveted ADR. I have had some success with it telling me something is available but it's always gone by the time I actually try to book it. How exciting that you still get to surprise them with a trip!

There may be too many alcholic items on here... 12 to be exact....
Is there really such a thing as too many alcoholic items. I think not :drinking1

Andy and I were also talking about walking the girls back to the room after, set them up with desserts and there ipads in the room.
Great idea!!!!!!! With the child care centers closing its good to know even a little bit of alone time may be on our horizon

This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great idea to make your own scavenger hunt.

Hello!!!!

Where has the time gone! I have meant to post an update a few time, but well, life is just busy!

I hope everyone is enjoying the Super Bowl. I am only half paying attention. I am only watching for the comercials! Gwen really just wants to watch the Masked Singer but she will have to wait till tomorrow. She is OBSESSED with the show!

We told the girls about the trip this morning. I made a little breakfast set up. They were excited but not super suprised. I have been talking about the trip, so they knew it was coming just not sure when exactly.

Untitled

Untitled
My ode to Sleepy Hallow's Fruit & Nutella Waffle

Letting them know today, helped with the packing. I was able to make the girls help me and I basically took everything from the December trip and had put it all in one box. So, packing wasn't too bad. And we are 98% packed. I also feel like packing this time felt so much easier since I wasn't trying to get ready for Thanksgiving as well!

But does anyone pack feel like they are overpacking and forgetting stuff all at the same time? Every time, I do.

We leave this Friday!!!!
And I can't wait! Work has been intresting to say the least and I have a feeling this week is going to be no different. I am hoping Morgan can get some of here school work done this week before we go. They are only missing 4 days of school for this trip, thanks to us going right before President's Day weekend. But I don't want her to miss too much.

Not too much new to report on the planning front, I cancelled out Plaza Restaurant lunch reservation. They reduced the menu and more specifically removed the Fried Green Tomato Sandwich. So, I just got rid of it. We can grab whatever in the park and I am hoping maybe we can head to the Poly and actually go into Trader Sam's instead?!!?

I am not sure if I will get back here to make any other updates or if there will really be anything to update. So, if you don't already feel free to find me on social media to follow me.

Saucier_Ariella on Instagram and Ariella Saucier on Facebook. (I know, super original, right?)

Although, I will say I am not very good at posting while I am there. Every trip I say I am going to post more and well...

I love the table set up and the waffle looks delicious lol.

Oh no! I'm sad they removed the fried green tomato sandwich from the plaza! I never made it there to try it.

I hope you make it to Trader Sam's!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter