Adding 1 to O’Hana Ressie

sommergirl25

Mouseketeer
Hello. I have a reservation for 5 at O’Hana in November. My dad has decided to join us for this trip and I need to add him to our reservation. I have set up a reservation finder with touring plans but wanted to get opinions on whether or not we can add him upon arrival. We are staying offsite this year and mainly doing Universal but O’Hana is our absolute favorite meal and we can’t miss it.

You can also try to find a new ADR for 1 or 2 people. If you do, you can ask at the check in to be seated together. Of course, there is no guarantee, however I have always been Lucky.

We just had an instance like this (except our ADR was for 3 people and we needed it to be for 4). I stressed over it because it never opened up and I checked right through the day of our ADR. I did call dining reservations and they could not change it because it wasn't showing availability. In the end, the lady at the podium at Ohana didn't even bat an eye and said it's fine. Good luck and I hope you have same results.

‘Ohana does have tables for 3, so adding one in that scenario will depend entirely on how many people show up for their reservations that evening. Adding one to a party of 5 will have a much better chance at the podium, but make sure you have a backup plan if you’re turned away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!