Adding 1 to Space220 lounge

Disturbia

Happily Ever After
We are a party of 5 (1 child in high chair). I’ve seen reports of people booking an ADR for 2 and 4. Has anyone been able to check in an additional guest or get ADRs for 6?

We are a party of 5 (1 child in high chair). I’ve seen reports of people booking an ADR for 2 and 4. Has anyone been able to check in an additional guest or get ADRs for 6?
Not the lounge but the restaurant. And it was 2 to 3. I stopped by the checkin desk early and asked if they could add one. She went and found a printout that had all the days ressies on it. After checking it, she updated the number from 2 to 3. My concern was that we would need a larger table, but they were able to accommodate us.

I’d go early and speak directly to a CM to see if they can help. Lounge seating is definitely trickier…. I’ve eaten there several times. But they may still be able to add accommodate your additional guest.

Good luck!

Edited to add:

It seems you are just trying to make ressies… thought you already had one. I’d try both ways … 6 but also 4+2… if you can score 4, it would be worth asking whether they can accommodate your extras since one is in a high chair.

I think I've read that the Lounge only has table for 2 or for 4. The Restaurant has larger tables that can accommodate 6.

Lounge maxes out at 4. I had ADRs for 2 and 3, offered to just sit 5 at the 4 top instead of taking two tables because my kids aren't that big. They said it was against fire code and they absolutely wouldn't seat 5 at a 4 top. We used the two tables per our ADRs, they were able to seat us right next to each other.

Now, my 5th wouldn't have been a high chair but I would assume the rule with the fire code is the same. You should book the restaurant for 5 or try for overlapping lounge for 3 and 2.

Lounge maxes out at 4. I had ADRs for 2 and 3, offered to just sit 5 at the 4 top instead of taking two tables because my kids aren't that big. They said it was against fire code and they absolutely wouldn't seat 5 at a 4 top. We used the two tables per our ADRs, they were able to seat us right next to each other.

Now, my 5th wouldn't have been a high chair but I would assume the rule with the fire code is the same. You should book the restaurant for 5 or try for overlapping lounge for 3 and 2.
I have so many issues with my account so I’m not going to create another account (I don’t trust Disney IT).

Were your reservations for the same time or an hour apart? I could book 2 and 4 seats (never heard of booking for 3?) an hour apart. Worst case we just split and eat separately.

In April I had 2 reservations for 2 people an hour apart (was not allowed to overlap like CRT) but had to give them up (flight cancellations).

You can book one and have another adult in your party book the other one.

I have so many issues with my account so I’m not going to create another account (I don’t trust Disney IT).

Were your reservations for the same time or an hour apart? I could book 2 and 4 seats (never heard of booking for 3?) an hour apart. Worst case we just split and eat separately.

In April I had 2 reservations for 2 people an hour apart (was not allowed to overlap like CRT) but had to give them up (flight cancellations).
When you book on the browser, you can change who the lead on the reservation is. So, for the first one you make, change the drop down and select one of the other adults in your party. Then you go right back in and make one with yourself as the lead.

I do this with my husband first and then me.

Just keep in mind, once you do this, that other person manages the reservation and they are the one who could change or cancel it if needed. You can't manage it in yours when you make them the lead. I have my husband's credentials, so I would just log in as him if need be to cancel. But, on ADR day with a high demand reservation, it's faster to do it in mine and assign him rather than jumping between accounts

Mine were for 5 minutes apart.

Eta: just saw your question about booking for 3. Whether you put a party of 3 or 4, you'll end up at a four top for that ADR. Since we're a family of five, I did parties of 2 and 3 for the two ADRs, which got us a two top and a four top.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter