Adding 2 credit cards under one MDE account

Matt961

Mouseketeer
We have booked my mom’s room,tickets and fastpasses under my MDE account to make it easy. She is wanting to add her credit card and use for her magic band purchases. Is there a way to do this?
I think my only option is to create her own MDE account and give me access to manage her account. However, I’m worried if I do that I’ll lose her fastpasses and dining reservations.
Is either of these choices possible without messing up reservations?

She can have her own credit card attached to her MB, she can have it setup at check-in. You can have more than one credit card per room, also. Just make sure that you check the front desk before you leave to make sure that it's set up properly.

It's very simple to set this up at check-in. I traveled recently with a friend and managed the entire trip through my MDE account. When we checked in, the front desk simply took my friend's MB and the credit card she wanted to use for charging and set it up for her. It was very easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter