Adding alchoholic beverage brings dining plan to a whole new level ..

vicb224

Mouseketeer
for us anyway.
I think if you have no kids, it’s a great bonus and definitely worth it.
We’ve been offered alchoholic beverages with every meal so far, at chef de France one glass of wine was $18.50.
Had bloody Mary’s at askerhus and Tusker so far. Anyone know about crystal palace?
Going there tomorrow!

I know I am looking forward to my mimosas, cocktails, and glasses of wine.

for us anyway.
I think if you have no kids, it’s a great bonus and definitely worth it.
We’ve been offered alchoholic beverages with every meal so far, at chef de France one glass of wine was $18.50.
Had bloody Mary’s at askerhus and Tusker so far. Anyone know about crystal palace?
Going there tomorrow!
Crystal Palace has beer, wine and cider. At least they do for lunch- I am not sure about breakfast.

We had a $25 glass of champagne at Paddlefish, which I was very surprised to learn was included!

We agree about the dining plan. Crystal Palace also has mimosas for lunch. We had the BEST pina colada EVER at Tusker House this week. It was recommended by the waiter and he got a bigger tip!

I have never considered the dining plan before. With the inclusion of alcohol and being able to use CS credits at F+W booths, I'm thinking this might be a good time to start.

I have never considered the dining plan before. With the inclusion of alcohol and being able to use CS credits at F+W booths, I'm thinking this might be a good time to start.

You've been able to use CS credits at F&W for many years. You have to get all three snacks at one booth in one transaction and if you do this, you forfeit your alcoholic drink since there are no alcoholic drinks that are a snack credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter