Adding on and then selling

jberndt10

Mouseketeer
We are looking to add on around 50 points to our AKV December use year. Keeping an eye on multiple broker sites but they are few and far between and gone by the time I reach the broker. I do see lots of larger amounts which the points are often cheaper. Can I buy a larger contract then break it up, keeping what we need? We do have 50 points direct.

Only DVC can break up a contract if it comes back to them via ROFR or foreclosure. An owner cannot though. It's all or nothing.

We are looking to add on around 50 points to our AKV December use year. Keeping an eye on multiple broker sites but they are few and far between and gone by the time I reach the broker. I do see lots of larger amounts which the points are often cheaper. Can I buy a larger contract then break it up, keeping what we need? We do have 50 points direct.
As noted, no unless you find a sales listing with multiple contracts together which sometimes happens.

A deeded contract of say 300 points has to be sold as 300 points. We get a lot of calls from owners asking if a larger deed can be cut in half or broken up and it cannot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!