Adding someone to a PS?

PJesse25

<font color=green>We're ALL Whack-a-Doodle here!</
Hi, All.

Quick question: I've had a solo trip planned to WDW (10/23-27) for a while now. In speaking with a friend yesterday, he expressed interest in possibly joining me for the last 3 days. My question here is: I have a PS for 1 at CRT Sunday morning. Can I just show up with 2 people? My thinking is that there are no tables for 1 and I will have a table that will accommodate at least 1 other person, so it shouldn't really be an inconvenience on the restaurant's part. Anyone have thoughts or guidance on this issue?

You should call and tell them that you already have a reservation and would like to modify it to add another person.

CRT doesn't really take walk-ups at breakfast, but there should not be any problem to add another person to your PS since there is still room at your table.

I agree with Mickeymama. I would call and have them change your PS to 2. Can't hurt to give them warning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter