Adding Special Request to a Hoop Dee Doo ADR

WayneJ55

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!

My name is Wayne and I am new here. My extended family and I are traveling to WDW the 17th through 23rd of November and I made reservations for us at Hoop Dee Doo for Tuesday the 19th at 8:30 (although I keep checking for an earlier time). Anyway, I just found out that one of our group has problems with dairy products. How do I go about making a special request for her meal? It seems like they want you to do everything online now, but I don't see any way to make modifications to our reservation through the mydisneyexperience app or website. Do I need to call them? And does anyone here have any experience with dairy issues at Hoop Dee Doo? Thanks in advance for all your help!

My mum is wheelchair bound and due to type 1 diabetes has very little sight. When I rang up I told Disney this and we got a table right at the front so she was able to enjoy much more than would have been possible. I know this isn't the same issue but just to state they really were helpful. 😊

My mum is wheelchair bound and due to type 1 diabetes has very little sight. When I rang up I told Disney this and we got a table right at the front so she was able to enjoy much more than would have been possible. I know this isn't the same issue but just to state they really were helpful. 😊
Thanks for your reply Ellie! I really appreciate the info, and will keep that in mind!

We went this past August and my cousin's one year old has several food allergies. We let our server know and she had the chef come out and worked with us to make sure we had a meal the baby could eat.

Thanks so much Rosie! That is very helpful! We will definitely check with the server when we get there!

Thanks so much Rosie! That is very helpful! We will definitely check with the server when we get there!

WHen you check in, inform the host. Your server will ask as well, and will arrange to have teh chef come speak to you. DIsney takes food allergies very seriously.

Thanks for your reply Nancy! Everyone has been so helpful. We will definitely let the host know when we check in as well as checking with the server when we are seated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!