Address

You can find a drop through shiptotheborder.com My sister uses their drop in Niagara Falls and is satisfied (1 transaction). The thing with them is that it is an aggregator of many independent locations, so your services really depend on how good the Buffalo location is. Check hours to be sure you can get there, also watch charges carefully, they vary by location. Some will charge storage after x number of days. Maybe someone who has used the Buffalo location will chime in.

I use myusaddress but their only location is Ogdensburg NY. Have done many, many packages with them and am very satisfied with service and hours of operation (7 days/wk, extended evening hours hours). Note they also offer a "push it north" service (added cost), so it can be used to border clear and forward items to anywhere in Canada once they arrive at your US side address. The underlying company is a Canadian logistics company with warehouses in both Ogdensburg NY and Prescott ON. It is a great option for those in Eastern Ontario, or anywhere if you want them to handle the forwarding as well.

You can find a drop through shiptotheborder.com My sister uses their drop in Niagara Falls and is satisfied (1 transaction). The thing with them is that it is an aggregator of many independent locations, so your services really depend on how good the Buffalo location is. Check hours to be sure you can get there, also watch charges carefully, they vary by location. Some will charge storage after x number of days. Maybe someone who has used the Buffalo location will chime in.

I use myusaddress but their only location is Ogdensburg NY. Have done many, many packages with them and am very satisfied with service and hours of operation (7 days/wk, extended evening hours hours). Note they also offer a "push it north" service (added cost), so it can be used to border clear and forward items to anywhere in Canada once they arrive at your US side address. The underlying company is a Canadian logistics company with warehouses in both Ogdensburg NY and Prescott ON. It is a great option for those in Eastern Ontario, or anywhere if you want them to handle the forwarding as well.

Thanks for the thorough explanation and info. I was starting to think that nobody would respond lol

I have a good friend who is more than willing to be my shipping address. I have stuff sent to her and then she forwards it to me. She takes it to the post office and fills out the form saying it's a gift, puts in the proper $$ amounts. I then turn around and reimburse her.

I have a good friend who is more than willing to be my shipping address. I have stuff sent to her and then she forwards it to me. She takes it to the post office and fills out the form saying it's a gift, puts in the proper $$ amounts. I then turn around and reimburse her.

Thanks. We thought about that but our friends are all the way in San Diego/LA area. But thanks for the reply.

Thanks. We thought about that but our friends are all the way in San Diego/LA area. But thanks for the reply.
One of the friends i use lives in close enough to DL to go "when the weather is bad enough to keep other locals home" --- I watch for free shipping events and the amount i end up paying for the shipping is a LOT less that direct. Most recent example: our daughter is OBSESSED with hippos and wanted a Fiona calendar from the Cincinnati Zoo for Christmas (the premmie born last year) and the zoo wanted to charge me close to $40 shipping (yes seriously!) for my friend? Just a tad over $15.00 (that came from Philly area)

**Not harping at you, just pointing out that it is possible to do this for a very reasonable amount that will eliminate the gas & time to drive to Buffalo area (and yes, we are close enough to get to the states in about 2 hours) Good luck with whatever method you decide to use :D

One of the friends i use lives in close enough to DL to go "when the weather is bad enough to keep other locals home" --- I watch for free shipping events and the amount i end up paying for the shipping is a LOT less that direct. Most recent example: our daughter is OBSESSED with hippos and wanted a Fiona calendar from the Cincinnati Zoo for Christmas (the premmie born last year) and the zoo wanted to charge me close to $40 shipping (yes seriously!) for my friend? Just a tad over $15.00 (that came from Philly area)

**Not harping at you, just pointing out that it is possible to do this for a very reasonable amount that will eliminate the gas & time to drive to Buffalo area (and yes, we are close enough to get to the states in about 2 hours) Good luck with whatever method you decide to use :D

LOL Thanks and no worries. I guess that I just didn't want to bother them since they aren't Disney friendly (if you know what I mean) :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter