Adorable Printable Disney Journal

Emme

DIS Veteran
Maybe some of you know about this...but, I just discovered it and what a great idea!!

It's all printable pages that you can record info about your Disney trip and what you liked and didn't like! GREAT project for kids (though I personally am going to do this myself), every page has characters and pictures and lines to record your data! There's pages for all the theme parks...

Very Cute!!http://www.disneydollarless.com/journal/journal4.shtml

Blessings,
Emmy

You know, I've been a member of that list for over 3 years and never realized those journal pages existed! Thanks so much for posting!! :)

Thanks so much for posting that web-site. I went out to take a look and it looks like something my 5 yr old would love to do.

savs

Thanks so much for the information. We are going on a trip in April and my dd6 is going to miss a week of school. I told her teacher that she would keep a journal while she is away and this is so pefect! I'm going to surprise her with the pages while we are away. Thanks again!:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter