ADR phones down this morning?!?

Ninnygunk

Mouseketeer
We got up before the chickens this morning to make our ADR's. The computer was being terribly slow so I decided to call instead. I kept getting a recording stating they were closed! I thought I was gonna stroke out! Thankfully the computer slowly began to respond....probably cause it knew it was heading out the window unless it perked up! Why on earth would the phone lines be unavailable but the online ADR's worked? Weird! Thankfully we managed to get the elusive Le Cellier & Ohana meals. Trying something more than just character meals this trip!

Maybe you were calling at the wrong time or maybe it was your phone? The phone lines open at 7AM EST. This has happened to me before and it was my phone. For some reason my house phone would not work, but when I tried my cell phone I got right through to a cast member. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter