ADR Question

depends on crowds and how many people and if you are wanting lunch or dinner. I would say 8 on a scale of 1-10. If I am wrong I am sure someone will correct me.
Good Luck

I know that this isn't very helpful, but...

it is going to depend on several things:

the time of year (you'll have a better chance at off-peak times)

the time of day (you'l have a better chance if you're willing to avoid regular meal times)

how many are in your party (you'll have a better chance with 2 than 10)

Overall, I think that your chances for Tony's are a LOT better than at Cinderella's Royal Table! :upsidedow

Because there are so few TS restaurants at MK, I find it is impossible to get a walk up reservation there... You're more likely to get seating at a TS at a hotel, like Boma.. :thumbsup2

We'll be there mid-May with 2 adults & 3 kids. I tried to make a reservation online but the site keeps saying there are no reservations available and I checked 3 different days all different times

We'll be there mid-May with 2 adults & 3 kids. I tried to make a reservation online but the site keeps saying there are no reservations available and I checked 3 different days all different times

Keep trying... I've had very good luck getting last minute reservations if I keep looking once or twice a day... there are often cancelations. Also, try calling 1-407-WDW-DINE too. I've had a few cases where I couldn't get a specific reservation online, but I had no problem getting it on the phone 5 minutes later... and cases where I couldn't get it on the phone, but it was available online. I know the inventory is supposed to be the same, but sometimes it just doesn't seem to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter