• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR reviews 11/6/-11/11

forever 35

Mouseketeer
Thought I would share our experience... since I read everything I could before our trip. It was my DH, myself, DDs 12 and 9.

Coral Reef- lunch
The food was ok, not as good as I had hoped. The steak was not tender. Lobster soup was great. 9yo favorite experience other than character meals she loved the pizza. I forced her to get the veggie appetizer and she love dipping into the lobster soup. Crab appetizer not to my taste, but I am from Maryland. Enjoyed the chocolate dessert very much, but very rich after everything else and could not finish.

Le Cellier- dinner
Steaks were excellent! Enjoyed this one very much. My DH's favorite and of mine. Dessert and salads were great as well. Good service, no wait and it was Jersey week. We learned our lesson from Coral Reef and ordered 'lighter food" the salad. Took 1 dessert home to eat later!

Sci-Fi lunch
This was very fun. We loved the atmosphere and the shakes. We had burgers and they were fine, nothing exciting. It was a great place for a rest and fun too!

O'Hana
We loved the salad, shrimp, chicken wings and dessert. I would have been very happy if that was my entire meal. My 9 DD ordered from next door and we were finished our meal before her chicken tenders arrived! 2 DD's had some fun with the hula and coconut races. Unfortuntately slightly annoyed with the kids meal and made it difficult to enjoy the rest.

Donald's Breakfastaurus-
This was fun as well. The kids loved seeing Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Pluto. The food was good. They sang a B-day song to me! Ok character interaction.

Akershus Breakfast with the Princesses
Another positive interaction. The food was great. The princesses were very engaging and the girls loved this one. They could not decide which one was their favorite of the 2 character meals! My 12 DD had a great time and did not feel silly.

Enjoyed reading your report ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter