ADR WITHOUT PARK TICKETS

vadersprincess12

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone ~ DH and I are taking a resort only trip in January, staying on Disney property. Are we permitted to get ADRs a park restaurants without having park tickets? Thanks.

Hi Everyone ~ DH and I are taking a resort only trip in January, staying on Disney property. Are we permitted to get ADRs a park restaurants without having park tickets? Thanks.
No. Park admission is required to eat at any of the in-park restaurants.

Sure, you can make the ADR’s without a ticket, BUT you won’t be able to actually show up for the ADR’s because you can’t get in the park without a ticket.

Well, you could make ADRs in the parks but you wouldn't be able to go to them. As PP said, you need park admission to eat in the parks.

Thanks for the answer and the silly answers too. Guess we'll stick to Disney Springs and maybe some resort restaurants for this trip.

If memory serves, I believe you’d be able to dine at Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom because it is technically located just outside the front of park. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

If memory serves, I believe you’d be able to dine at Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom because it is technically located just outside the front of park. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

yes, you can. But you would have to pay for parking. You might as well eat at the one at Disney springs, since parking there is free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter